I'm a celebrity

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm a celebrity

Bumped into some of the the names from the show today and had no idea who some of them were but i found out eventually and they were very pleasant indeed, especially joe bugner and joe swash

Missed ant and dec by 30 seconds, passed them in the car going the other way.

I know its sad but hey, i'm on the dole so i may as well keep busy eh

Jazzys
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a celebrity

Originally Posted by jazzys
Bumped into some of the the names from the show today and had no idea who some of them were but i found out eventually and they were very pleasant indeed, especially joe bugner and joe swash

Jazzys
I think Joe Swash was the winner last year and isn't in it this year, so perhaps he is there to present the crown to the winner? Think yourself lucky it wasn't Katie Price or the bloody awful Kim Woodburn (Kim off Kim and Agie - a programme about keeping your house clean apparently). Now bumping into Gino is quite a different thing - he is absolutely gorgeous. Shame about Ant and Dec - wonder if they are as nice in real life as they appear to be on tv. Good luck finding a job by the way.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzys
Head up Mount Tambourine any time and you can probably bump into Joe Bugner, he lives up there
Old Dec 4th 2009, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Damson
I think Joe Swash was the winner last year and isn't in it this year, so perhaps he is there to present the crown to the winner? Think yourself lucky it wasn't Katie Price or the bloody awful Kim Woodburn (Kim off Kim and Agie - a programme about keeping your house clean apparently). Now bumping into Gino is quite a different thing - he is absolutely gorgeous. Shame about Ant and Dec - wonder if they are as nice in real life as they appear to be on tv. Good luck finding a job by the way.
Hi Damson, to answer your question about ant n dec, YES, they are as nice as they appear. I've been talking to them this afternoon.

My lad is made up, they signed his shirt and he had his picture taken with them

Big thumbs up for ant n dec from us

Jazzys
Old Dec 4th 2009, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Hi Damson, to answer your question about ant n dec, YES, they are as nice as they appear. I've been talking to them this afternoon.

My lad is made up, they signed his shirt and he had his picture taken with them

Big thumbs up for ant n dec from us

Jazzys
Hi, can I ask where you met them? my daughter would love to see them too.
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Palazzo Versace, may have to sit there for a bit waiting but you could always nip to Peter's for fish and chips to munch whilst you're waiting.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
I met them down at the jungle place but you could always nip down to the versace and see who you could catch.

Ant n Dec aren't stopping there though. Only the celebs who are evicted are there, minus jordan who flew back to the UK.

The rest of the people involved in the itv 2 show, such as Joe Swash, Leigh Francis, etc were stopping down at The Salt resort at kingscliff.

They all fly home t'morra though. I think they have a big party down at the versace tonight so could be a good time to pop along, and you don't have to sit outside, just wander in. There's even a guy will open the door for you, haha.

Good luck

Jazzys