Wikiposts

I'm bolloxed

Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm bolloxed

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Well it would be rude not to meet up for a light beverage
There seem to be plenty of bars on site (checked website).

Just need to choose one and a time.

G
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
There seem to be plenty of bars on site (checked website).

Just need to choose one and a time.

G
As you say G bars are aplenty but the one thing you can't do is take drinks into the auditorium which i find strange considering you can drink in every other arena in Australia just about
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:00 pm
Banned

sprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant future

Fabulous beers in Oz, boutique breweries everywhere. And Pedigree is sold here as are nearly all British beers.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:48 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sprintman
Fabulous beers in Oz, boutique breweries everywhere. And Pedigree is sold here as are nearly all British beers.
That is a matter of opinion.

the pedigree sold in bottles is only a shadow of the real thing.....as are most bottled beers.

I am talking about proper draught ale.....not kegged shite.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:56 pm
Banned

sprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant future

You need to get out more, go round the boutique breweries. A lot of travel but that's what Oz is about.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

You need to get out more, go round the boutique breweries. A lot of travel but that's what Oz is about.
I have tried many of the 'boutique' beers and they are mostly the same sort of crap.

Mostly poor imitations of proper lagers or equally poor copies of old English Pale ales.

there are a few decent exceptions.

...and they are mostly ridiculously overpriced.

Before you try to teach your granny any more about sucking eggs I will point out that I used to be a renowned amateur brewer (not kits) and know a bit about what I am talking about.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:44 pm
Banned

Well the breweries in your area must be crap. And make no mistake there are some bloody awful British beers.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:51 pm
Bitter and twisted

And make no mistake there are some bloody awful British beers.
....and even they are streets ahead of most of the Australian shite.

You have obviously been living in Ausatralia too long and are used to mediocrity
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:58 pm
Banned

You generalize to much, a populer trait here, but understandable as few get to cover all of Australia. Last time I visted blighty a lot of the beer was crap. Anyway why don't you tell us about the boutique breweries you have visited and beers tasted?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

You generalize to much, a populer trait here, but understandable as few get to cover all of Australia. Last time I visted blighty a lot of the beer was crap. Anyway why don't you tell us about the boutique breweries you have visited and beers tasted?
There is no point in me trying to discuss decent beer with someone who, obviously, knows very little about it
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:44 pm
Banned

Just love the way you avoid the question, which people like you are so adept at doing. I get to add you to the ever growing list of BE 'bull sheet artistes' and I think you go to the top of the pile. Never been anything but a 'pommy' loser have you 'Grayling'. Bet you were a loser in England as well as so many on this forum were/are.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

Just love the way you avoid the question, which people like you are so adept at doing. I get to add you to the ever growing list of BE 'bull sheet artistes' and I think you go to the top of the pile. Never been anything but a 'pommy' loser have you 'Grayling'. Bet you were a loser in England as well as so many on this forum were/are.
A wealthy 'pommy loser' though
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:53 pm
Banned

And being the BS arteeste you are you still avoid the original question. Jesus what a low life you are. Please why don't you just ***** of back to blighty as you should have done a long time ago, what a sad, sad , person you are. I should feel sorry for you but you just arn't worth it.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

Jesus what a low life you are. Please why don't you just ***** of back to blighty as you should have done a long time ago, what a sad, sad , person you are. I should feel sorry for you but you just arn't worth it.
Considerably richer than you though
Old Mar 20th 2009, 11:00 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
A wealthy 'pommy loser' though
So - just to get this on the record - it doesn't matter that you're a complete **** because you've got a couple of quid. Truly one of Thatcher's children ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.