Wikiposts

I'm bolloxed

Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm bolloxed

Originally Posted by kporte
Lets make it one then.
I will come round to your house with a can of dog food and a xxxx
Beware of Scots bearing gifts
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:15 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling
Beware of Scots bearing gifts
Ok, I'll bring a good malt to take the tastes away
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:16 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I would kill for a pint of Pedigree
Had one at lunchtime fella ... went down like a Czech hooker.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm malt whisky, which one?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

That's more like it

....or even a drop of decent Irish......as it is St. Patrick's day
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Sadist:curse:
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:20 am
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'm sure we wouldn't know....
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
I'm sure we wouldn't know....
Speak for yourself ha ha
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm malt whisky, which one?
Only the best. 10 year old Macallan. Maybe a Bowmore?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Bowmore will do me or maybe a Glenlivet
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:31 am
Account Closed

Bowmore will do me or maybe a Glenlivet
Are you still up?
Shall I give you a wake up call?
Bowmore it is
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:33 am
Bitter and twisted

Are you still up?
Shall I give you a wake up call?
Bowmore it is
Indeed...one day soon.

A Cooper's beer and a Bowmore chaser

Sounds very civilised to me
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Have had the privilage of having the 25 year old Macallan....what a beauty
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:35 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Have had the privilage of having the 25 year old Macallan....what a beauty
My father was from Glenbush

A good Irish whiskey is also worth a taste
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

My father was from Glenbush

A good Irish whiskey is also worth a taste
Will take your advice and go and find some

Now where the hell are my legs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.