I'm in Adelaide

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:24 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm in Adelaide

Over here for 2 weeks from Melbourne, with the most stunning drive over here along the coast. I'm staying in central Adelaide and was wondering where all the people were for a Friday night

Actually I quite like it, but it is much more quiet than Melbourne. I'm working in Athelstone, but have plenty of spare time to see some things and meet with some people

More views of Adelaide form a Melburnian to come
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:28 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm in Adelaide

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
I'm staying in central Adelaide and was wondering where all the people were for a Friday night
Getting an early night ready to go to church early tomorrow

Last edited by wmoore; Jan 2nd 2009 at 10:40 am.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:37 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Getting a an early night ready to go to church early tomorrow
Ah, I wondered where all the people were on a Friday night
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:40 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, I wondered where all the people were on a Friday night
So have you been out to do any brass rubbings?

Long time anyway mate. How the hell are you?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:42 am
Take it easy

So have you been out to do any brass rubbings?

Long time anyway mate. How the hell are you?
No, not rubbing anything

I'm good and having a working holiday over here. How are you and V?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:45 am
What's happening dudes?

No, not rubbing anything

I'm good and having a working holiday over here. How are you and V?
Going well. Been out to South Bank today to fill up on nachos and beer, before getting our feet wet at the 'beach'. Also under contract on a house at the mo (just started a thread in The Barbie).

Spent most of the Christmas break packing in 34C heat!

Another working holiday huh? You certainly do get around
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:46 am
Take it easy

Going well. Been out to South Bank today to fill up on nachos and beer, before getting our feet wet at the 'beach'. Also under contract on a house at the mo (just started a thread in The Barbie).

Spent most of the Christmas break packing in 34C heat!

Another working holiday huh? You certainly do get around
By under contract do you mean you are buying?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:48 am
What's happening dudes?

By under contract do you mean you are buying?
Yup. It seems that when you make an offer here, you sign a contract. If the sellers sign it too, then you're buying that house So barring the finer points like inspections (done) and finance, it will be ours in about 6 weeks. Apparently it normally happens in 3-4 weeks here but the sellers want a little extra time to find a place of their own.

Deadline for the finance is next Weds so we will know for defo by then.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:53 am
Take it easy

Yup. It seems that when you make an offer here, you sign a contract. If the sellers sign it too, then you're buying that house So barring the finer points like inspections (done) and finance, it will be ours in about 6 weeks. Apparently it normally happens in 3-4 weeks here but the sellers want a little extra time to find a place of their own.

Deadline for the finance is next Weds so we will know for defo by then.
Congrats, mate. Is there a good space for the bar?
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:03 am
What's happening dudes?

Congrats, mate. Is there a good space for the bar?
Oh it gets better than that ....

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:06 am
Take it easy

My God Wayne, did you buy a pub
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:08 am
What's happening dudes?

My God Wayne, did you buy a pub
Hehe. There are 'living' rooms in there too but that bar is the obvious highlight
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:12 am
Take it easy

Hehe. There are 'living' rooms in there too but that bar is the obvious highlight
I hope there's a plasma TV on the wall linked up to a sports channel
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:16 am
What's happening dudes?

I hope there's a plasma TV on the wall linked up to a sports channel
There will be when we get our rental bond back
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:18 am
Take it easy

There will be when we get our rental bond back
Oh yeah, we moved recently too, and remember those uneasy moments.

Got to go mate, it's late in Adelaide....must be 8.30

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.