Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ikea Australia - anyone heading there anytime soon?

Ikea Australia - anyone heading there anytime soon?

Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:51 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ikea Australia - anyone heading there anytime soon?

If so, I've a wee favour to ask!

Apparently this chest of drawers is reduced:

http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/40178614

I need to find out how much to, long story short, we paid £85 in UK, they're $299 here and Pickfords thought it'd be great craic to damage BOTH of our sets and we need to replace them with A LITTLE bit of financial help from Pickfords....

IIIIIII thanku xo
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Elmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to all
Default Re: Ikea Australia - anyone heading there anytime soon?

Jen,

These are the ones I had in the UK too! We are signing our lease tomorrow afternoon so will be heading up either tomorrow or Friday. If I see them I will drop you a line and let you know

x
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:09 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni

I need to find out how much to, long story short, we paid £85 in UK, they're $299 here and Pickfords thought it'd be great craic to damage BOTH of our sets and we need to replace them with A LITTLE bit of financial help from Pickfords....

IIIIIII thanku xo
Just give it up and turn it into this....
Attached Thumbnails Ikea Australia - anyone heading there anytime soon?-firewood.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:11 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elmo2552
Jen,

These are the ones I had in the UK too! We are signing our lease tomorrow afternoon so will be heading up either tomorrow or Friday. If I see them I will drop you a line and let you know

x
Cool, thanku, Pickfords are only willing to offer us £200 and they cost $299 each so obviously we'll be out of pocket, but if they're on sale, BONUS! lol It's the birch veneer or summit that we have!
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:11 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Just give it up and turn it into this....
Ahhhhhh shut ur gub lol
Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, thanku, Pickfords are only willing to offer us £200 and they cost $299 each so obviously we'll be out of pocket, but if they're on sale, BONUS! lol It's the birch veneer or summit that we have!
That's about $350 isn't it? You could get something decent for that.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 12:08 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That's about $350 isn't it? You could get something decent for that.
B*gger off you lol

I'm away to bed, I can't hack the abuse anymore, boo hoo lol
Old Apr 7th 2010, 12:44 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

You should actually watch eBay - the Malm stuff in birch is probably the most common bedroom set there is (we have it too!) and the stuff comes up pretty frequently.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 3:24 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

B*gger off you lol

I'm away to bed, I can't hack the abuse anymore, boo hoo lol
Hey take the money and run , people who buy IKEA furniture deserve every thing they get....mm
Old Apr 8th 2010, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

woodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to allwoodiesinaus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mr mover
Hey take the money and run , people who buy IKEA furniture deserve every thing they get....mm
Shite usually
Old Apr 8th 2010, 3:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

This voucher attached gives 25% off Ikea furniture

Old Apr 8th 2010, 8:17 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

IIIIIII thanku xo
On one condition. If you really want me to pick up your chest then I must be able to use it too
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:08 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Icarus
This voucher attached gives 25% off Ikea furniture

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8431/brokenimage.png
??
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:09 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
On one condition. If you really want me to pick up your chest then I must be able to use it too
Rudie, phoned up Ikea and they're not reduced, grrrr lol
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:11 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Rudie, phoned up Ikea and they're not reduced, grrrr lol
is your chest flat packed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.