If you won...

Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:07 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you won...

If you won $10k for a luxury holiday, and only for a holiday... and you live in OZ..

Where would you go, and why?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:09 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you won...

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
If you won $10k for a luxury holiday, and only for a holiday... and you live in OZ..

I would have to double it to bring it up to the cost of my usual holidays

G
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:10 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd buy $10Ks worth of booze and stay at home.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly wouldnt want or need a holiday at this moment in time, seeing as Ive only just got here
If it wasnt possible to give to my mum and brother to come over and visit me, I would probably donate the holiday to a similar charity such as 'Make a Wish' and let someone who deserved it go.
Sam x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:22 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Put it towards the attached cruise of the Kimberleys. Friends did the PNG one recently and said it was the best experience they have had. In fact, if the timings are right. we may well book this for next summer.

http://www.orioncruises.com.au/exped...es_fares?id=83
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Id do a cruise around Oz and have a good look at the wonderful land.

Amanda
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:36 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

rockingham,because its just round the corner..
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:04 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flowergal
Id do a cruise around Oz and have a good look at the wonderful land.

Amanda
I second that, I would love to see more of and learn more about my new home.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:06 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I second that, I would love to see more of and learn more about my new home.
From a boat?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go on a trip all the way around the world, stopping off with friends & family & a few 5* hotels - I'd go to Moscow, France, Mexico, Kenya, Argentina, Vancouver, California, Italy... not in that order obviously! And maybe Thailand or somesuch on the way....
Why, are you offering $10K?!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:01 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
From a boat?
They do let you off you know!

And even if they didn't it would give an idea of the size of the place that you can't really get from looking at a map.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
I'd go on a trip all the way around the world, stopping off with friends & family & a few 5* hotels - I'd go to Moscow, France, Mexico, Kenya, Argentina, Vancouver, California, Italy... not in that order obviously! And maybe Thailand or somesuch on the way....
For $10K You're having a grin

I'd go up to the Whitsundays, to Cairns to visit friends, over to Alice, helicopter to Uluru. Ghan down to Adelaide, across to Melbourne and then home. That's after I've saved another 10 grand
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:11 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
For $10K You're having a grin

I'd go up to the Whitsundays, to Cairns to visit friends, over to Alice, helicopter to Uluru. Ghan down to Adelaide, across to Melbourne and then home. That's after I've saved another 10 grand
i hope u would come visit me on the way lol
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
i hope u would come visit me on the way lol
Need a break on the drive up
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:42 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Need a break on the drive up
oh so thats all I am to you a drive break...well>>>>>>>>>>> HUFFS and goes stand in the corner wi a petted lip

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.