Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If you were to die tomorrow would you know where the local graveyard was!!!

If you were to die tomorrow would you know where the local graveyard was!!!

Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:27 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: If you were to die tomorrow would you know where the local graveyard was!!!

Send my body to Gunther Von Hagens he will know what to do with it.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:29 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: If you were to die tomorrow would you know where the local graveyard was!!!

Originally Posted by robos
Just wondering myself and it struck me........ I havent got a clue, and would you want to be buried here anyway?
It would be immaterial as you would be dead and those left behind would do with you what they wanted, unless you'd been very specific but then they could choose to ignore your wishes anyway.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:33 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you were to die tomorrow would you know where the local graveyard was!!!

I'd like to be buried naked with my backside sticking in the air as they always come to kiss your arse at your funeral.

Cooler
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:56 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
I'd like to be buried naked with my backside sticking in the air as they always come to kiss your arse at your funeral.

Cooler
Be useful if anyone brings a bunch of flowers too.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
Be useful if anyone brings a bunch of flowers too.
Or if they want to park their bike of course.l
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
Just wondering myself and it struck me........ I havent got a clue, and would you want to be buried here anyway?
I know where my local is as I work in an aged care facility and attend lots of funerals.

I personally want all of my organs donated to medical science and dont care what they do with the remains.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:22 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Moneypen and Burbage, practical as always

Going OT (tsk!), saw the Steptoe and Son episode two nights ago where they are at the wake of a relative

Cooler
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:05 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

I want to be cremated and my ashes scatter in norn iron were my heart willl always be (god that is so soppy lmao)