Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If you had to go back to the UK

If you had to go back to the UK

Old Feb 26th 2010, 7:14 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you had to go back to the UK

Originally Posted by Alfresco
An RRV or Australian passport.
Yup
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My block of land with the kangaroos, possums, koalas etc also the land from here down to the sea oh and the sea, beach, restaurants etc down there. Actually that sounds quite difficult so I don't know.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thermal underwear!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
My block of land with the kangaroos, possums, koalas etc also the land from here down to the sea oh and the sea, beach, restaurants etc down there. Actually that sounds quite difficult so I don't know.
Continental drift seems your only option.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

My sense of humour.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:46 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

My mates - cant even begin to imagine saying goodbye to the fantastic friends we've made over here!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Continental drift seems your only option.
That's some drift
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

That's some drift
I'd stay here MP, further away from your mother!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I'd stay here MP, further away from your mother!
Maybe if the drift was hard enough, we'd bash into Dover and the shock waves would push her into Ireland. They can have her
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Maybe if the drift was hard enough, we'd bash into Dover and the shock waves would push her into Ireland. They can have her
What do you have against Ireland???
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

What do you have against Ireland???
Never been, and can't see why I would but I'm sure the Mother would fit right in
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently Stubbly-on-the-Minge. Soon to be Melbourne!!
Stilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kingseat
We've had the "what would you bring from the UK" thread but if you had to go back to the UK what would you take (with the exception of the weather!)?

My dead body. Because that's the only way you'll get me to go back!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Never been, and can't see why I would but I'm sure the Mother would fit right in
My OH is Irish & I'm not sure they would want her!

Norway perhaps?
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Nothing
Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

My OH is Irish & I'm not sure they would want her!

Norway perhaps?
The arctic circle, really give her something to moan about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.