Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If these things are important to you, think twice

If these things are important to you, think twice

Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If these things are important to you, think twice

Originally Posted by Hutch
I'm with Scotland.

Hmmm will you promise to behave If I buy you some cheap booze and Ciggies then, I'm told it's the best way to stop the Scots Mucking up, and cheaper in the long run.

Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Oh well....if they play anything like they did last time....we could be asleep by half past !
Lol, yes at 1.30 am, it will probably feel more like a duty than something to look forwards to dammit.

I'm looking forwards to the Aussie games more.

Bugger it I'm getting a bottle of absinthe for the 5.00am games, got to make the day more interesting somehow.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:02 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

Bugger it I'm getting a bottle of absinthe for the 5.00am games, got to make the day more interesting somehow.

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder...
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:04 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
You might say that Europe is 'all the same' in so far as a great many European countries don't quite offer me what I want on the terms I want.
So, you might also say that "Australia is 'all the same' in so far as it doesn't quite offer Arkon what he wants on the terms he wants."

Jane
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:06 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, yes at 1.30 am, it will probably feel more like a duty than something to look forwards to dammit.

The next Aussie game is also at 2am, isn't it?

Jim is having an early night tonight and setting the alarm to get back up again.

Jane
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by JaneandJim
The next Aussie game is also at 2am, isn't it?

Jim is having an early night tonight and setting the alarm to get back up again.

Jane

Yehp 2am, this Monday V Brazil. Bloody annoying I call it. Even at that hour, they are anticipating a crowd of 10,000 at federation square in Melbourne.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Sod Off Back To The Footy Threads, You Oiks!

Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iPom
Sod Off Back To The Footy Threads, You Oiks!

Lol......

Here we go, here we go, Here we go........
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:56 am
Account Closed

Lol......

Here we go, here we go, Here we go........

This used to be such a 'quality' thread...
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of

Never mind trying to start a fabulous new life in the sun, what about wayne Rooneys foot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tofster
Never mind trying to start a fabulous new life in the sun, what about wayne Rooneys foot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one in his mouth?
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
I'm glad this thread has changed from slagging off Oz, to bashing Germans

My family in the UK is important, and I have a young family, but if I wait till the kids are older, I'll be too old to emigrate !

My family in the UK mean a hell of a lot to me, but my families welfare & future is even more important.

The distance is too great to travel regularly, but you mum & dad can stay for 3 months ! They didn't want to that in Holland

Well we are older and they still want us, or rather our skills hubby got head hunted by Sydney railways
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of

The one in his mouth?
He needs to learn to talk properly first.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 12:03 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

This used to be such a 'quality' thread...
It was before sport, the national obssesion sprung up. Just a thought, wasn't sport something all the thickies at school were good at?
Old Jun 15th 2006, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by arkon
It was before sport, the national obssesion sprung up. Just a thought, wasn't sport something all the thickies at school were good at?

Nope.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.