Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

If Oz is so great......

Wikiposts

If Oz is so great......

Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If Oz is so great......

Well this thread looks fun!

Hey Hutch, long time no hear.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

[QUOTE=Luke I Amyofath;4308660]
Originally Posted by Rushman

2 main distinct differences between Australia and USA:

Australia is full of poisonous things
USA is full of people including the countries leader with poisonous minds.

I often wondered why there are so many gunfights in USA until I realised that they are preparing themselves for WW3. Afterall, it's obvious they want to be early for it seeing as they were late for the first 2 wars.
???Are you expecting me to stick up for the US?? Fire away mate..I'm not a yank.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:51 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Rushman;4308668]
Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath

???Are you expecting me to stick up for the US?? Fire away mate..I'm not a yank.
Nor me, can't stand Bush.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:55 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, if I may make so bold, there are other possible reasons:

1) It's early morning here - lots of us here in Oz check the forum before going to work/at work over the first coffee of the day/skive all day and check in regularly.
2) It's late evening in the UK - those of us here with friends in blighty use this timezone crossover period to PM each other/send insults by karma.
3) We're approaching the official most depressing day of the year in the UK - that being January the 24th. As the winter drags on, a cold spell descends on the UK direct from the Arctic, the post-xmas credit card bill arrives and you sink into a massive depressed bag of gloom, the dream of living here in Oz becomes the only thing that can sustain many people until May when the temperatures start to improve.
4) We're just all-round nicer people in here ...
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Luke I Amyofath;4308660]

2 main distinct differences between Australia and USA:

Australia is full of poisonous things
USA is full of people including the countries leader with poisonous minds.

Has your lack of ability to read and write precluded you to reading the papers??? The last I heard Australia was involved in the war.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

[QUOTE=gruffbrown;4308677]
Nor me, can't stand Bush.
Now..that all depends on your definition of "Bush"
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Am I too late for a cuppa?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:02 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Now..that all depends on your definition of "Bush"
The funny little bloke on Pennsylvania Avenue.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath

Yankee wannabees are less likely to know how to read or write. I mean, youd really have to be a thicko to want to migrate there wouldnt you ?
They're pretty fussy who they let in actually.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:03 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
People are gonna get irate you know!?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
People are gonna get irate you know!?
He'll only invade Irate if there's oil there.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally
Am I too late for a cuppa?
You wont get a cuppa off of these tightwads
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:09 am
Account Closed

Funny peculiar or funny ha ha ?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:10 am
Straw Man.

He'll only invade Irate if there's oil there.
now that brings me to another thread!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 10:11 am

Funny peculiar or funny ha ha ?
Both really.
Where are the beers we were promised?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.