Ideas please

Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default Ideas please

We(me ,hubby and kids,10 and 12) have been invited to a good friend's wedding in August back in the UK,we are not going but have been asked by the mother of the bride to do a surprise video that will be played at the wedding reception.
Any ideas(clean) of what to do and say on the video as i don't want to do the usually,"hi sorry we can't be with you" speech.
Any ideas from others would be good as i'm not very imaginative.
We live in Bayside Brisbane so we,ve got good scenery/backdrops.
thx
donna
Old Jun 12th 2008, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ideas please

bump!!!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Give them a tour around Oz (well your suburb) Maybe ask the kids school if you can film the kids sat working in class. Maybe the kids feeding a couple of roos at a local wildlife park or holding a koala.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:11 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I like the idea of filming around your day to day stuff like school, but for a less tasteful video you could go for real Aussie ott stuff. Really make it out (but not really) like you've all turned into Crocodile dundee types .

BTW, there's nothing wrong with the old "we're sorry we can't be there..." stuff. They'll just be so chuffed that you sent something at all I'd imagine.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:21 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

how about a comedy scene where you re-enact some funny past events... you can get the kids and their friends dress up and play the parts of your relatives ! Then maybe a short "serious" clip e.g. "congratulations" etc...

cheers
Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:53 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

a mock wedding with your kids as bride & groom? maybe stating what it could have been like if they had decided to get married in Bayside.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers guys for the ideas,sorry i didnt respond earlier but i didnt get the instant notification of replies.
donna
I like the wedding re-enactment
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:50 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walaj
a mock wedding with your kids as bride & groom? maybe stating what it could have been like if they had decided to get married in Bayside.

I think this, on the beach doing it a very corny aussie style. Dad stubbies, blue tank top, cork hat, things,zinc and a tinny in hand, BBQ in the background etc
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:27 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
I think this, on the beach doing it a very corny aussie style. Dad stubbies, blue tank top, cork hat, things,zinc and a tinny in hand, BBQ in the background etc
I think this is a great idea A bit of Kath and Kim!
BTW did you mean 'thongs' not 'things'