Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'd like to introduce you to a very early arrival...

I'd like to introduce you to a very early arrival...

Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'd like to introduce you to a very early arrival...

I will keep you and your lovely little boy in my thoughts too, he sounds like a real fighter who obviously likes his food!! You must have so enjoyed that fist cuddle with him
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milliesmum
You must have so enjoyed that fist cuddle with him
I did. And i'm LIKIN' your avatar
Old Nov 15th 2006, 2:34 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
The jaundice lamp was back on today and he has to wear dark goggles so he just sleeps

my last baby was in special care because he was severely jaundiced - had the works - goggles, visor etc. I felt a bit of a fraud though when it came to feeding time. Amongst all these tiny prem babies was my Joe who wadded in a whopping 10lb 4oz :scared: - he never got to wear his first born clothes

Baby Flynn looks wonderful and I'm sure he will thrive with all the love you are giving him.

Gillian
Old Nov 15th 2006, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

I did. And i'm LIKIN' your avatar
I'll keep bumping your thread so you get to drool over him too if you like
Old Nov 15th 2006, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Hevs and Matt
I tend to post on NZ forum these days so didn't even know you were preggers!
congratulations on Flynn (I love the name) he looks gorgeous! my prayers and thoughts are with you for Flynn to have a good few months of growth to get to birth weight and good health.
love Helenxx
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Location: North East - planning to move to Southern Queensland
BillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud of

Just wanted to say that we're thinking of you.

My little fella was born at 32 weeks (3 pounds 6 ) and spent 6 weeks in special care. I can still remember his feed going up from 4 mls to 8 mls and thinking it was a huge step. It is an awful time but you will get there in the end and it is so worth it - Joe was two last week and is a complete whopper now.

Hang on in there and try and keep positive,

Abby

Thanks once again people

Just done last "feed" of the day and off for a whole four hours kip (thought i deserved a treat!) But its working. His feeds are upped to a whole 8 ml per two hours and he's back up to his birth weight a whole 1.160 kilos!!!

He had an echo done on his heart today and they confirmed the mumur was from the duct not closing. At this point in time they just want to keep an eye cos the medicine can cause bleeding and lets face it, thats all he needs!!

I told him hes got to get big and strong cos he has his public to meet! He opened an eye for a few seconds and gave it some thought before he fell asleep again. The jaundice lamp was back on today and he has to wear dark goggles so he just sleeps
Old Nov 16th 2006, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hevs,

I just wanted to echo what everyone else is saying...thinking of you and your family a lot at the moment. I really hope everything works out for little Flynn, he sounds like a great little fighter so I'm hopeful it will.

All the best
Suzi
Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks once again people

Just done last "feed" of the day and off for a whole four hours kip (thought i deserved a treat!) But its working. His feeds are upped to a whole 8 ml per two hours and he's back up to his birth weight a whole 1.160 kilos!!!

He had an echo done on his heart today and they confirmed the mumur was from the duct not closing. At this point in time they just want to keep an eye cos the medicine can cause bleeding and lets face it, thats all he needs!!

I told him hes got to get big and strong cos he has his public to meet! He opened an eye for a few seconds and gave it some thought before he fell asleep again. The jaundice lamp was back on today and he has to wear dark goggles so he just sleeps

You are in our thoughts and our prayers. He is so beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how he is going on.

Sharon
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

He had the scan today. No change.

I had a big cuddle and Flynn got to try on some blingage, can you guess what it is??

Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bless his heart!!!!! Is that your ring or Matt's? Hope you took it off before feeding, just in case he put some weight on suddenly
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:26 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gosh! That's a wedding ring Oh bless him
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

Its Matts. The nurse said that we could shove it up to his biceps but i thought that would be too cruel
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Its Matts. The nurse said that we could shove it up to his biceps but i thought that would be too cruel
Sounds like a lovely caring nurse
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:37 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL! Fabulous!

He looks blinglicious!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sounds like a lovely caring nurse
Shes a peach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.