Ian Huntley

Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Ian Huntley

Am I the only person to think good?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...Inmate_In_Jail
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:10 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ian Huntley

Originally Posted by Kingseat

No.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, I hope it happens several times over. No doubt a few people will be along to say that he is serving his sentence and doesn't need any more punishment, we're just giving into mob mentality, oh and he'll be rehabilitated when he gets out.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:19 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Nope, I hope it happens several times over. No doubt a few people will be along to say that he is serving his sentence and doesn't need any more punishment, we're just giving into mob mentality, oh and he'll be rehabilitated when he gets out.
To my mind he committed a serious crime and is now in jail serving his time. I don't take any satisfaction in knowing he has been attacked.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
To my mind he committed a serious crime and is now in jail serving his time. I don't take any satisfaction in knowing he has been attacked.
And here we go...
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:22 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

And here we go...
Sorry?
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry?
I said people will be along to say he is serving his time doesn't need any more punishment etc and then you came along to said pretty much what I predicted, hence Here We Go.

I honestly didn't think that would need explaining...
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:27 am
Banned

I said people will be along to say he is serving his time doesn't need any more punishment etc and then you came along to said pretty much what I predicted, hence Here We Go.

Those are your words not mine.

I said he is in jail serving his time and I derive no satisfaction from his attack.

I honestly didn't think that would need explaining.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

I say it's a shame the attacker didn't finish him off, scum of the earth ,should of hung for his crimes, bring back capital punishment ,instead the tax payers have to pay for the scumbag for rest of his life :curse:
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute

I’m glad he didn’t die... that would have been easy.

Once he is released from hospital back to Prison, they can do it again – or something more painful.

No sympathy whatsoever.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

I said he is in jail serving his time and I derive no satisfaction from his attack.
Then you are a better person than me because I think good, hope it really bloody hurt
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 1:47 am
Banned

Then you are a better person than me because I think good, hope it really bloody hurt
It makes no odds to me.

He was sentenced to 40 years (minimum) in jail. By the time he is released (if ever) he will be an old man. In this case, in my opinion, the justice system has done what it is supposed to do.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 2:35 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo

Old Mar 22nd 2010, 2:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst I understand the feeling I can't go with the sentiment. I don't believe in the 'taking the law into your own hands' or 'an eye for an eye' stuff. He was caught, found guilty and is now paying for his crime, end of. It doesn't need some other evil bastard also in a high security prison to do that.

The rules as they stand now mean that you, the UK tax payer, are paying even more in the long run to pay for the medical treatment of such people. Capital punishment was outlawed and won't be coming back. Taking a life, regardless of how evil the person is, is never going to solve anything.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

iolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud of

It makes no odds to me.

He was sentenced to 40 years (minimum) in jail. By the time he is released (if ever) he will be an old man. In this case, in my opinion, the justice system has done what it is supposed to do.
I'm with you. Why should I derive satisfaction from him being attacked? He is serving his time for his crime. That is enough for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.