I want...

Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:39 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default I want...

http://www.one-77.com/

BADLY...
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:20 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I want...

Join the club.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DrWho
Nah! I'd ground the sump out anywhere past Cooktown!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by windog
You don't drive it! You put it in the garage, stroke it a few times of day and turn the engine over a few times a week.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
You don't drive it! You put it in the garage, stroke it a few times of day and turn the engine over a few times a week.
Tried that....with an MGB GT & a +8 Morgan (believe it or not I once got given one of those as a company car!).....Its not possible! you have to drive it! and fast!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:06 am

Tried that....with an MGB GT & a +8 Morgan (believe it or not I once got given one of those as a company car!).....Its not possible! you have to drive it! and fast!
Oh yeah...
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:10 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
If I owned that I think I'd be stroking something else.

Its a car I would sell body parts for (limited selection of parts!)
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I want..............................

the money to be able to just fill in the enquire form with no worries.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Centurion
If I owned that I think I'd be stroking something else.

Its a car I would sell body parts for (limited selection of parts!)

Err... did you mean you want to start a business selling Aston Martin body panels or.......
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:29 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
...the money to be able to just fill in the enquire form with no worries.
Yeah... so you found out they want $2.3m USD just to ask the question...

Edit: Apparently the Bugatti Veyron is no longer the most expensive car money can buy...
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... so you found out they want $2.3m USD just to ask the question...

Edit: Apparently the Bugatti Veyron is no longer the most expensive car money can buy...
And I only have $2.2 mill. All good though. I'm winning $19mill AU on Saturday. I'll fill the form in then.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

That's lush
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:46 pm
Timelord

Originally Posted by Sue
That's lush
I'm off to bed now... and I know what I'm dreaming about tonight...!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:49 pm
Timelord

Fook... I've been up your neck of the woods and you'd get no where near Port Douglas...!!!