Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I think the time's right . . .

I think the time's right . . .

Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I think the time's right . . .

Originally Posted by spartacus
The door's in a funny spot . .
That's so it's close to the washing line
Old Dec 20th 2009, 2:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Polly! . . . In what capacity did you fly with the police?
Just some flights as an observer in the Force helicopter - never actually as a pilot unfortunately, not that good That was one of the best days, below the level of the clifffs and round the lighthouse, amazing stuff.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 2:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
She'd just been arrested, drunk and disorderly about a 100metres off shore
soggy witch, floundering around in the English Channel
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:07 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Byron Bay lighthouse.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:24 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Quality that one I,ve the before / during / and after on the wall in the dining room

Dougie
Old Dec 20th 2009, 11:21 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

The door's in a funny spot . .
maybe theres a back entrance if you dont like the front.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not going to be very clean when they take it in, with all those birds flying around
isnt it fab though, I want to live in it
Old Dec 20th 2009, 11:32 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is best viewed whilst listening to ""I Want to Marry a Lighthouse Keeper" by Sunforest.

It's on the Clockwork Orange OST. And probably on youtube too somewhere, I would link to it but my place of employment doesn't let me visit that site for some reason.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just some flights as an observer in the Force helicopter - never actually as a pilot unfortunately, not that good That was one of the best days, below the level of the clifffs and round the lighthouse, amazing stuff.
Have you got your (helicopter?) pilot's licence then Polly?
Old Dec 20th 2009, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
maybe theres a back entrance if you dont like the front.

isnt it fab though, I want to live in it
The tradesman entrance? . . . quite possibly . . .

I can't decide whether its real or computer generated?