Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I think i wanna go to Perth

I think i wanna go to Perth

Old May 13th 2007, 5:50 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I think i wanna go to Perth

Think all the areas of Australia have something to offer, its a case of finding the part that matches what your after C x
Old May 13th 2007, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Fenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura about

very true
Old May 13th 2007, 6:15 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to tell ya but i cant,you may as well ask the indian in your corner shop what he thinks of perth...

your never going to get a straight answer..

whats heaven for some is hell for others...

i will let you know in about three months,but before i get told off,i know.thats not long enough to tell...

hey mate come an have a barbie with me at our new place and have a look,see what you think...

aston..
Old May 13th 2007, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aston man
i would like to tell ya but i cant,you may as well ask the indian in your corner shop what he thinks of perth...

your never going to get a straight answer..

whats heaven for some is hell for others...

i will let you know in about three months,but before i get told off,i know.thats not long enough to tell...

hey mate come an have a barbie with me at our new place and have a look,see what you think...

aston..
cheers Marcus , might just do that

S.
Old May 13th 2007, 6:32 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
cheers Marcus , might just do that

S.
i bet you he doesn't even know where it is
Old May 13th 2007, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

i bet you he doesn't even know where it is
Yo , yes i do i seen it on map !

s
Old May 13th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

adiford is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Me and my wife are having the same problem, adaleide or perth???????
We just don't know. My trade is in demand everywhere (air conditioning) so i suppose that is the problem. Can anyone help????? (can't afford a recci)
Old May 13th 2007, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fenton
Dunno to be honest but a few Aussie mates I have in Melbourne always called Perth the English retirement home
That's about right in my opinion!!

I'm off to reccie the Gold Coast and Brissy, we may move over there.

In my opinion (before anyone shouts me down) there's nothing actually 'wrong' with Perth. The city is small and compact. There are nice shops in the city. Most places are clean and modern. The beaches are beautiful. The parks are plentiful.

But if you're looking for diversity, other cities within easy affordable reach, diversity in the way of countryside (mountains/rainforests), excitement and mad days out at theme parks occasionally, lively places to go, shops open later....don't come to Perth!

If you like peace and quiet, love the beach life and the simple life...come to Perth.

I'd definitely suggest a reccie so you can get a feel for the place. good luck
Old May 14th 2007, 5:52 am
Banned

If you like peace and quiet, love the beach life and the simple life...come to Perth.
if its for simple people i shall fit in like a hand in a glove...
Old May 14th 2007, 6:23 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

you said it mate!!!
Old May 14th 2007, 6:31 am
Banned

Brewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud of

c'mon ......... whats it really like

s

seriously help me !
Why not consider Sydney or melbourne-this forum doesnt need another homesick brit going on how boring Oz is.
Old May 14th 2007, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Womat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really nice

Ast, from reading your posts I get the feeling you would fit in anywhere, and I think most of my fellow Australians will love you ...
Old May 14th 2007, 6:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Womat
Ast, from reading your posts I get the feeling you would fit in anywhere, and I think most of my fellow Australians will love you ...
oh your spoiling me
hope you have a fantastic week..
M
Old May 14th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Jangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brewerboy1
Why not consider Sydney or melbourne-this forum doesnt need another homesick brit going on how boring Oz is.
Old May 14th 2007, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Jangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really niceJangle is just really nice

c'mon ......... whats it really like

s

seriously help me !
Check out the MBTTUK forum as a lot returning back to UK seem to be living in Perth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.