Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

i think i can see a UFO !!

i think i can see a UFO !!

Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:03 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default i think i can see a UFO !!

I've been out in the garden and in the sky i can see a round,bright yellow object in the sky.It doesnt move around much but the temperature increases dramatically when i can see it and on the ground there is this strange dark shape that copies every move i make

Can anyone else see it ? Does anyone know what it could be ?

I'm confused

Lee
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:08 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i think i can see a UFO !!

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
I've been out in the garden and in the sky i can see a round,bright yellow object in the sky.It doesnt move around much but the temperature increases dramatically when i can see it and on the ground there is this strange dark shape that copies every move i make

Can anyone else see it ? Does anyone know what it could be ?

I'm confused

Lee
it's the sun god ra.......or something like that...
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Antiruth will become famous soon enough

I don't know what it is but I want to see it too.
Where are you so I can come see?

Ruth
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Antiruth

Ruth
To see it regularly enough for it not to frighten you, you need to travel about 12,000 miles.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:22 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Ruth
I'm in Coventry

Its warm outside

I'm scared and confused

Lee
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

not long to go now and I can see this amazing thing that brings heat and wellbeing to all who cast eyes upon it, please don't let it leave before I get there!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:23 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by moneypen20
To see it regularly enough for it not to frighten you, you need to travel about 12,000 miles.
ummmm theres an idea
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

not long to go now and I can see this amazing thing that brings heat and wellbeing to all who cast eyes upon it, please don't let it leave before I get there!
Not all who cast eyes upon the bright object enjoy the heat and some don't receive wellbeing from it. I am not one of those people
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Not all who cast eyes upon the bright object enjoy the heat and some don't receive wellbeing from it. I am not one of those people
Me also
Indeed they call me Ruth of the two jumpers
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Me also
Indeed they call me Ruth of the two jumpers
"They" sound quite scary I'd leave them as soon as you can
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

"They" sound quite scary I'd leave them as soon as you can
This UFO has done strange things to me....

...Its made me cut my grass in the back garden!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:53 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by seat151

snap
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

'they' wear shorts in weather that could freeze a polar bear and leave the door open to let the gale force blow through and make my dinner cold
'they' are my in-laws!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 5:10 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seat151

its made us sort out the garage - and leave stuff outside where it made it too hot to touch

what is it and where has it come from..please bring back the wet stuff and grey skies.....................................not
Old Jul 7th 2007, 8:05 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

It made my OH take the kids to the park while I went and had my hair done
Tis a marvellous thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.