Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I reckon Polly has landed...

I reckon Polly has landed...

Old Mar 29th 2010, 11:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I reckon Polly has landed...

Originally Posted by kporte
Aye, it's still shite!
C'mon you know what its like to be ill and have everyone taking the micky.....!

Originally Posted by pproehann
How come you go to the UK and now they have a severe weather warning? Are you not happy without a storm in the locality or is it a good excuse to huddle up in a bar?
Do they? As far as I know there's no severe weather where I am, and if there was it wouldn't be my problem, I have better things to do while I'm here, and none of them involve huddling up anywhere with anyone
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Cool Re: I reckon Polly has landed...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
C'mon you know what its like to be ill and have everyone taking the micky.....!

Do they? As far as I know there's no severe weather where I am, and if there was it wouldn't be my problem, I have better things to do while I'm here, and none of them involve huddling up anywhere with anyone
I said huddle up in a bar never said you would have anyone with you just a cider or a beer... Not sure what locale you are in:

Headline:
Snow developing southern Scotland and Northern Ireland. Showery rain elsewhere.

This Evening and Tonight:
Heavy rain and strong winds are expected across Northern Ireland, central and southern Scotland and perhaps the far northeast of England, with the rain turning increasingly to snow overnight over the higher ground. Further south the rain should be lighter.

Tuesday:
Strong winds and outbreaks of heavy rain and snow are expected across much of Scotland, Northern Ireland and perhaps northeast England. Mostly cloudy elsewhere with showery rain, some brighter spells.

Updated: 1527 on Mon 29 Mar 2010
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...t_weather.html
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I said huddle up in a bar never said you would have anyone with you just a cider or a beer... Not sure what locale you are in:

Headline:

Heavy rain and strong winds are expected across Northern Ireland, central and southern Scotland and perhaps the far northeast of England, with the rain turning increasingly to snow overnight over the higher ground. Further south the rain should be lighter.

Tuesday:
Strong winds and outbreaks of heavy rain and snow are expected across much of Scotland, Northern Ireland and perhaps northeast England. Mostly cloudy elsewhere with showery rain, some brighter spells.

It's very wet in the south of England at the moment. But I have not seen any severe weather warnings either.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
It's very wet in the south of England at the moment. But I have not seen any severe weather warnings either.
Maybe more for the North parents mentioned originally on phone last night but the met seemed to back it up...saying that UK severe weather not usually as bad as here.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:34 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Maybe more for the North parents mentioned originally on phone last night but the met seemed to back it up...saying that UK severe weather not usually as bad as here.
It has snowed far North. Not where i am though in Yorkshire. All we have got is abit of drizzle. April showers on the way..
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:45 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
It has snowed far North. Not where i am though in Yorkshire. All we have got is abit of drizzle. April showers on the way..
Drab British weather..... Get yourself back to Perth, you can be bored in the sun
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:27 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Drab British weather..... Get yourself back to Perth, you can be bored in the sun
I'd rather be singing in the rain
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:44 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I'd rather be singing in the rain
You should come to the Illawarra then... its been bloody hammering down all day.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:16 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Headline:

Tuesday:

Ya see POl.. I read that as ... ah ok, just hit the pub.. maybe catch a film?... then go back to same said pub and hope for a lock in!

Em x
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Ya see POl.. I read that as ... ah ok, just hit the pub.. maybe catch a film?... then go back to same said pub and hope for a lock in!

Em x
You dont need a lock in here because the pubs stay open after 9pm
Old Mar 30th 2010, 11:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You dont need a lock in here because the pubs stay open after 9pm
Considerably after 9pm if my experiences this week are anything to go by!!
Old Mar 30th 2010, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Considerably after 9pm if my experiences this week are anything to go by!!
Alright Pol! You and me gonna be neighbours, I'm moving to Wooloowin!
Old Mar 30th 2010, 11:59 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Alright Pol! You and me gonna be neighbours, I'm moving to Wooloowin!
Movin closer to work K?
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Movin closer to work K?
More, further from the ex!!
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:06 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

More, further from the ex!!

You found a rental then - good stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.