Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I need some luck to come my way

I need some luck to come my way

Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy I need some luck to come my way

Im not on the forum much these days due to my study commitments.
but right now im a jibbering wreck. Some idiot thought it would be funny to open my garden gate tonight. Resulting in my young springer getting out. Ive just spent the past 2 hours looking for him and i cant find him any where. Ive phoned the police and to be honest have suggested i phone the local pound in the morning. He is micro chipped and has a collar and tag on.
I feel sick when i think what could have happened to him. He is a nervous dog and is terrified of the dark.
i know i should try and sleep but right now i cant so thought i would ask who ever is about to send some positive vibes and luck my way . So that hopefully my dog will get back home to me
Mandy
Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:15 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need some luck to come my way

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
but right now im a jibbering wreck. Some idiot thought it would be funny to open my garden gate tonight. Resulting in my young springer getting out. Ive just spent the past 2 hours looking for him and i cant find him any where. Ive phoned the police and to be honest have suggested i phone the local pound in the morning. He is micro chipped and has a collar and tag on.
I feel sick when i think what could have happened to him. He is a nervous dog and is terrified of the dark.
i know i should try and sleep but right now i cant so thought i would ask who ever is about to send some positive vibes and luck my way . So that hopefully my dog will get back home to me
Mandy

Oh Mandy

How stupid and thoughtless some people can be. I really hope that he comes back to you.

My young cat got herself lost for 6 weeks when we had just moved house. We did get her back just when we had given up hope of ever seeing her again, so it can happen.

It's the not knowing that makes it worse doesn't it

Chin up, hopefully as he is chipped that should help get him back to you quickly

Shirley x
Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
postive vibes coming to you. Hope he's soon back safe & sound.
((((hugs))))
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mandy, keeping my fingers crossed you get him back safe & sound

Nicky
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:20 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, Mandy, if you can't find him, that's a good sign in many ways. People are on the whole, good, so you'll probably find he's been taken in by someone overnight and he'll be taken in to a vet or the animal rescue in the morning.
Either that, or he's holed himself up somewhere and he'll come back in the morning.
Don't worry yourself too much... and I hope everything resolves in the morning.

xxx
Old Mar 29th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Saying a prayer for his safe return - I kow how much your pet means to you as a pet owner myslef
Old Mar 29th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Mandy, I can imagine how you must be feeling ...I'm sure you will be reunited with your lovely dog tomorrow. Sending you lots of hugs...and hope. ....Bindi.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:56 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
Mandy, you poor thing, i know how i would be if my dog was missing!!!! As Ipom said, there still are a few good souls out there, so hopefully someone has got him and will contact the police/animal shelter.
Let us know how you get on

Fee x
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Any update?

Like others have said, try to not worry too much, chances are he has hidden up somewhere or someone has taken him in.

I remember when we lost our cat overnight, OH spent hours and hours walking up and down the road with a torch in case she'd been hit by a car, then treking across the field calling her, knocking on all the neighbours doors to get them to check their sheds in case she'd got locked in. She never came back all night, we were so sure she must have got run over and hidden up to die - OH had one final walk up the road and round the field before he went to work, had a fag in the garden and called her name and there was this little face at next door's bedroom window!

The little sod had got in via their conservatory window while they were out and they'd come home, so she hid up under the bed the whole night not making a single sound - they had absolutely not idea she was even in there and couldnt believe it when I phoned and asked could he come home so we could get her out!

Anyway, point of me reciting that is that although we tend to think the worst chances are they're safe and sound somewhere warm and dry just waiting to be found.

((((((((HUG))))))))))
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:07 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Sending you heaps of good karma. I'm sure you'll find him safe and well.

HUGS to you .
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Sending you heaps of good karma. I'm sure you'll find him safe and well.

HUGS to you .
Oh god!!!! Any news yet?
I have just gone all 'goosebumps' reading this, as I have 2 pups of my own.
You must be worried sick
Karma sent
Old Mar 29th 2007, 6:03 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you've found him already, K sent.

take care,

Miranda xx
Old Mar 29th 2007, 6:10 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
I hope you've found him already, K sent.

take care,

Miranda xx
hope you get him back soon.
good luck karma sent (hopefully)
xx
Old Mar 29th 2007, 6:58 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh Mandy any news yet, has he turned up?

Sending you some good luck vibes xxxxx
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:07 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
(((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))

Hope you find him Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.