Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I need a small favour...

Wikiposts

I need a small favour...

Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:43 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need a small favour...

I tell you what Wendy, I'm just watching Adelaide on the tv and it looks amazing! Up in the hills look gorgeous
Old Feb 5th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

I will look after Beth for you when the day comes for moving chuck. Tryed to get on as soon as you phoned me but Matt came in through the door and things just went from bad to worse there on so I will say It again can Emily come and do her squad training in your pool instead of us having to trail all the way to Elizabeth three times a week and paying out all that money then we too can have a house like yours. (Only joking). See you in the morning. Keep your chin up.

Love Julia and the gang.xxxx
Old Feb 5th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wendy
Thanks everyone, I pleased to say, I've got a house
Thats great! have you done a fan dance around the place yet?A scream or two? All the best.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elmtree
Hi Wendy.

Many congratulations !!!

It looks bloody lovely.

When are you hoping to move in ?
It's going to be either April or May cos there are tenants in. But that gives us plenty of time to find someone for our rental, so I'm not too bothered.

Originally Posted by Clippies
I tell you what Wendy, I'm just watching Adelaide on the tv and it looks amazing! Up in the hills look gorgeous
The hills are lovely. I think my favourite part has got to be the Barossa Valley though, it's just stunning there.

Originally Posted by blowfly
Thats great! have you done a fan dance around the place yet?A scream or two? All the best.
Thought we'd wait until the tenants moved out. Mind you that'd certainly get them out quicker
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
I will look after Beth for you when the day comes for moving chuck. Tryed to get on as soon as you phoned me but Matt came in through the door and things just went from bad to worse there on so I will say It again can Emily come and do her squad training in your pool instead of us having to trail all the way to Elizabeth three times a week and paying out all that money then we too can have a house like yours. (Only joking). See you in the morning. Keep your chin up.

Love Julia and the gang.xxxx
Your Emily needs an olympic sized pool, ours is not that big you know

See you in the morning.

Last edited by Wendy; Feb 5th 2007 at 10:17 pm.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:49 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Wendy!

jackie x
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Many congratulations Wendy ...the house looks lovely and a very decent price ...Para Hills is very handy to most things too. And wishing you a very happy birthday for Friday
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
Many congratulations Wendy ...the house looks lovely and a very decent price ...Para Hills is very handy to most things too. And wishing you a very happy birthday for Friday

Thankyou
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:12 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou
What a good week you're having. Many congrat's, I think you ought to do the lotto this week. Good luck with the move.

Home Sweet Home
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
What a good week you're having. Many congrat's, I think you ought to do the lotto this week. Good luck with the move.

Home Sweet Home
Well they say good things come in three's and I've just found out my son has booked his flights for June. So yeah, it's been a fabulous week (but nerve wracking as well )
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:22 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

wow congrats, house looks lovely, soooo jealous and what a price

Love the pool

All the best

Joex
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Well they say good things come in three's and I've just found out my son has booked his flights for June. So yeah, it's been a fabulous week (but nerve wracking as well )
Ah that's great news Wendy .. the house and your son coming over ... what a great "Winter" you'll have!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shears
Ah that's great news Wendy .. the house and your son coming over ... what a great "Winter" you'll have!

I know

Never mind there's a big stove in the kitchen so at least we'll be warm
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
wow congrats, house looks lovely, soooo jealous and what a price

Love the pool

All the best

Joex

Thanks Joe
Old Feb 6th 2007, 5:14 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I need a small favour...

Congratulations!!!

Good onya Wedders; house looks fantastic! And you'll hardly believe, this, but... it's the same one I'd been considering at www.realestate.com.au just a couple of weeks ago!!!

Will have to drop in on you once we're living in SA ourselves...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.