I need help...

Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default I need help...

Have just sold my car, my car that is. It all happened very quickly, we knew mine would go quickly anyway.

More tears in front of next door and the guy buying. He wanted to take it straight away cause he reckons it needs work doing on the brakes, didn't want it to be driven and damage it.

Just the enormity of it. <Blub> Four weeks today. OH was like, you can drive mine. Erm, it's not my car.

Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all
Default Re: I need help...

I know how you feel... we've just sold our caravan to fund our reccie... I think I'll be far less sad when the house eventually goes...... we loved our caravan... mitchell has just had to phone the guy's wife to tell him we have forgotten to give him thekeys we'll have to post them now!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:08 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!!!! One less thing to worry about selling later on!!
I cried when we sold our jeep and caravan last year.......I loved my van
Beth x x
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sheli0508
I know how you feel... we've just sold our caravan to fund our reccie... I think I'll be far less sad when the house eventually goes...... we loved our caravan... mitchell has just had to phone the guy's wife to tell him we have forgotten to give him thekeys we'll have to post them now!!
LOL, I think he'll need those! Where are you going on your reccie??
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to cry when I sell my car. Lots of love has gone into it. Best example around!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Well done!!!! One less thing to worry about selling later on!!
I cried when we sold our jeep and caravan last year.......I loved my van
Beth x x
That's the way to look at it and I'm going to try. I loved my car, it was so fun to drive.

Glad I'm not the only who cries when I sell cars and other vehicles.

Last edited by Sparky wife; Mar 19th 2008 at 6:15 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xzibit
I'm going to cry when I sell my car. Lots of love has gone into it. Best example around!!
Awww, and I bet it is the best example around too.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Have just sold my car, my car that is. It all happened very quickly, we knew mine would go quickly anyway.

More tears in front of next door and the guy buying. He wanted to take it straight away cause he reckons it needs work doing on the brakes, didn't want it to be driven and damage it.

Just the enormity of it. <Blub> Four weeks today. OH was like, you can drive mine. Erm, it's not my car.

Sending you another big hug (((())))

It must be horrible seeing all things which define you being stripped away. Hopefully you can find another car in Aus which you love as much.

(Congrats on the sale though - at least something is selling!!)
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sending you another big hug (((())))

http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

It must be horrible seeing all things which define you being stripped away. Hopefully you can find another car in Aus which you love as much.

(Congrats on the sale though - at least something is selling!!)
Thanks Fly Away,

It just happened so quickly...one minute he was coming to look at it and we could keep it until we left and the next it was gone. Never entered my head that I would get upset when the cars got sold...guess we're all busy thinking of other things.

We're going to have to take the other car to the Dealer.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Fly Away,

It just happened so quickly...one minute he was coming to look at it and we could keep it until we left and the next it was gone. Never entered my head that I would get upset when the cars got sold...guess we're all busy thinking of other things.

We're going to have to take the other car to the Dealer.
Typical, the one you want to keep as long as possible goes first and the other one won't sell...

Why don't you go online tonight and look at which Aussie car you'd like to buy - to cheer you up.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Typical, the one you want to keep as long as possible goes first and the other one won't sell...

Why don't you go online tonight and look at which Aussie car you'd like to buy - to cheer you up.
Yep, that's about the sum of it!!

Do you know what, I think I might just do that.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:40 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I said goodbye to my car yesterday. I felt really good. Of course, I'll probably feel different when it's chucking down with rain.

It's certainly once less thing to worry about now.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I said goodbye to my car yesterday. I felt really good. Of course, I'll probably feel different when it's chucking down with rain.

It's certainly once less thing to worry about now.
I think we're in for a dry spell for a while...I think!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:02 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Sw i sold me Toyota Celica to pay my agent , I am now running a Metro slushbox (auto) & have bought an xr31cab (chavmoblie) to last me a few ,onths
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Icarus
Sw i sold me Toyota Celica to pay my agent , I am now running a Metro slushbox (auto) & have bought an xr31cab (chavmoblie) to last me a few ,onths
Oooooh, the Celica is a lovely car, so I feel for you on that one (not that I have any experience of driving one, I have to say!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.