I must be mad

Old Dec 20th 2009, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of
Unhappy I must be mad

Hi All

Just an update, should of moved out of our house last week (10th buyer's date), shippers came out Thursday (10th). Buyer, than changed his mind moved the date to 18th December, so on the 18th we were already to move out, but at the last moment, buyer made a mistake on the bank transfer form so should be sorted out on Monday or Tuesday. BUT we have already booked our flights for Wednesday 23rd flying out of Manchester at 20.10 (anyone else on this flight) we land on Christmas morning (6.40am) don't know whether I'm coming or going, don't know whether to go to work tomorrow or not?

So stressed out. Sorry for going on.

Paula
Old Dec 20th 2009, 5:39 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I must be mad

Originally Posted by Paula Cox
Hi All

Just an update, should of moved out of our house last week (10th buyer's date), shippers came out Thursday (10th). Buyer, than changed his mind moved the date to 18th December, so on the 18th we were already to move out, but at the last moment, buyer made a mistake on the bank transfer form so should be sorted out on Monday or Tuesday. BUT we have already booked our flights for Wednesday 23rd flying out of Manchester at 20.10 (anyone else on this flight) we land on Christmas morning (6.40am) don't know whether I'm coming or going, don't know whether to go to work tomorrow or not?

So stressed out. Sorry for going on.

Paula
where abouts in oz are you guys heading ?
Old Dec 20th 2009, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Paula, so sorry that your buyer is being such an ar$e!
The last week or two are hugely stressful but somehow we all get through it & the relief when you get on the plane & can start to relax a little is great!

Loads of luck with your move & have a very merry christmas
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your news.Re work?I'm not being funny but if you're flying out on Wednesday this week,why on earth would you be going to work tomorrow?I definately would'nt be.I would of finished atleast a week ago,regardless of whether the buyer changed dates.I guess you must have a good reason though.Good luck and wow thats one xmas day you won't forget in a hurry!
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have snow where you are? If there's the smallest bit then no, don't go to work However if you want to say goodbye to people then go, do the goodbyes and leave, don't do a days work.

It will all work out, once you're on that plane and you take a deep breath you will realise that it's not yet over, you still have the rushing around this end

Take care.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of

Hi All

Thanks for your replies, don't think I go to work tomorrow, its still snowing here, Manchester Airport was closed today for a couple of hours due to the snow.

Paula
Old Dec 21st 2009, 3:30 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paula Cox
Hi All

Thanks for your replies, don't think I go to work tomorrow, its still snowing here, Manchester Airport was closed today for a couple of hours due to the snow.

Paula
work is overrated anyway Paula. Not long until your flight now... hope it goes well.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Dorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really nice
Smile Re: I must be mad

Hi Paula

Where are you heading (See Steve's question above).

Depending on where you are going, you might find someone to meet you with a drink!!

Cheers
Old Dec 21st 2009, 7:02 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorutland
Hi Paula

Where are you heading (See Steve's question above).

Depending on where you are going, you might find someone to meet you with a drink!!

Cheers
gold coast apparently
Old Dec 21st 2009, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Dorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really nice

Thanks Mate.

No need to go to the airport for me then!!

Cheers
Old Dec 21st 2009, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorutland
Thanks Mate.

No need to go to the airport for me then!!

Cheers
Me neither!
Moneypenny is the nearest I reckon!
Old Dec 21st 2009, 8:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Me neither!
Moneypenny is the nearest I reckon!
Am I? Oh give us a shout when you get here then, unless you settle up the top half and then you're on your own
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You live in the bottom MP?
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You live in the bottom MP?
And a very beautiful bottom it is too
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
And a very beautiful bottom it is too
This is the first time that I have heard you say anything nice about Mr MP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.