Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I Love 'Mel C'......

I Love 'Mel C'......

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice
Default I Love 'Mel C'......

Just got home from a lovely meal in our regular wine bar in Liverpool. And as usual there is some kind of celeb! Usually a footballer, but this time Mel C from the spice girls! enjoying a meal with her family. Can I just say, coming from Liverpool, I am used to bumping into famous people, but she is the best happy to pose for photo's, chatting away, so relaxed and having a really good time. I was chatting to her for a while and afterwards thought that this is what I am going to miss when I am in Oz Don't get me wrong, I am not star struck (far from it I am nearly 50!) I am a midwife in Liverpool's top maternity hospital, and have looked after many famous mums But ... just tonight I was thinking....this is what I might miss in Oz????? Just the relaxed, easy going atmosphere in the local bars with whoever?? I know I am doing the right thing, but it just highlights the things I know I am going to miss

Carol x
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:30 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I Love 'Mel C'......

Originally Posted by scousercarol
Just got home from a lovely meal in our regular wine bar in Liverpool. And as usual there is some kind of celeb! Usually a footballer, but this time Mel C from the spice girls! enjoying a meal with her family. Can I just say, coming from Liverpool, I am used to bumping into famous people, but she is the best happy to pose for photo's, chatting away, so relaxed and having a really good time. I was chatting to her for a while and afterwards thought that this is what I am going to miss when I am in Oz Don't get me wrong, I am not star struck (far from it I am nearly 50!) I am a midwife in Liverpool's top maternity hospital, and have looked after many famous mums But ... just tonight I was thinking....this is what I might miss in Oz????? Just the relaxed, easy going atmosphere in the local bars with whoever?? I know I am doing the right thing, but it just highlights the things I know I am going to miss

Carol x
Lesbian bar was it?

Or maybe she was waiting on tables
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Lesbian bar was it?

Or maybe she was waiting on tables
What the 'hell' you on about???
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:20 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Carol x
Wine bar in Liverpool eh!! who would have thought it.

And i think the other poster was intimating that Mel C is a lesbian, and the fact that they have not had much success recently means she has had to find employment as a waitress?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:22 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

but she is the best happy to pose for photo's, chatting away, so relaxed and having a really good time.
piss poor singer tho - she sounds to me like chicken squawking
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:28 am

What the 'hell' you on about???
See Madsad's answer

For the record I think she was the best singer in the Spice Girls, I just can't get that picture of her on a beach with brickies shoulders out of my head ...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by elfman
piss poor singer tho - she sounds to me like chicken squawking
I did say the best singer in the Spice Girls ... that's like the best drummer in the Beatles
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

If that's the only thing you're worried about missing....

after all there are no bars in Oz and everyone is always so uptight..
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest bonus for celebritites out here HAS to be the fact that none of us annoying pommes recognise them when they go out for a quiet meal/ drinks with their friends... so they don't get hassled.

If you come here you will still see plenty of perthanalities wandering around, only difference is, you wont know them....
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:18 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Carol x
I've had loads of nights out in Liverpool too and most times i saw someone famous in the clubs and pubs. Especially people from Brookside.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Always wanted to visit liverpool and the brookie set

yes, sad i know but it's my all time fave soap
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I've had loads of nights out in Liverpool too and most times i saw someone famous in the clubs and pubs. Especially people from Brookside.
With an average audience of about 35 ,since when were they famous??
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 5:50 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
With an average audience of about 35 ,since when were they famous??
Don't exaggerate. It was a popular soap in the days..until it's demise.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 6:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Mel C? I thought you said celebrity's. Used to bumping into famous people in Liverpool? Famous in their own minds?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I did say the best singer in the Spice Girls ... that's like the best drummer in the Beatles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.