Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

i was just wondering?

i was just wondering?

Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:20 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default i was just wondering?

has my great freind shiels completed on the house yet,curly sold her's,carlos the gerbile got the o.k yet...?

how you getting on cam clan..?

how you getting on buster?

hey i am sorry dotty,pheonix ,sam and alan and any one else ive not been in touch with yet ive just had no time but if you want to come to the house warming in a few weeks your more than welcome...

aston
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:08 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i was just wondering?

Hello Aston

Good to see you are alive and kicking. How's Perth?

x
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:12 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you've settled ok Ast. Is all well?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
has my great freind shiels completed on the house yet,curly sold her's,carlos the gerbile got the o.k yet...?

hey i am sorry dotty,pheonix ,sam and alan and any one else ive not been in touch with yet ive just had no time but if you want to come to the house warming in a few weeks your more than welcome...

aston
Hiya M no not sold yet had an offer, accepted, just waiting on the guy selling his

Shiels is flying next wed
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:55 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Hiya M no not sold yet had an offer, accepted, just waiting on the guy selling his

Shiels is flying next wed
never mind curls you will soon be here...will you tell shiels i was asking after her please...

take care..ast
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:38 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

House warming you say

yes definately up for that

just tell me where and when, and we'll be there!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:04 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
House warming you say

yes definately up for that

just tell me where and when, and we'll be there!
Me too. It sounds like a party and I hate to miss one of those.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:41 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

aston
Glad to see you are settling in and are to busy to come on to BE
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[but if you want to come to the house warming in a few weeks your more than welcome...

aston[/QUOTE]

Is that an open invite to all on expats????????? LOL