Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

i have never fricken

i have never fricken

Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: i have never fricken

Listen here you lot.... its bloody freezing here at the mo....dark cold and damp grrrrrrrrr

I cant wait to be in oz and swallow a fly.

I may even chuck some ketchup on it if im in the heat of the australian sun paddleing in the indian ocean!!!! you lot dont know your born.

I've never ever been jealous of someone swallowing a fly....oooh im desperate!!!!!! :embaressed_smile:

Nickie
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:47 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i have never fricken

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Listen here you lot.... its bloody freezing here at the mo....dark cold and damp grrrrrrrrr

I cant wait to be in oz and swallow a fly.

I may even chuck some ketchup on it if im in the heat of the australian sun paddleing in the indian ocean!!!! you lot dont know your born.

I've never ever been jealous of someone swallowing a fly....oooh im desperate!!!!!! :embaressed_smile:

Nickie
We've got bloody flies to spare here in Brissie at the moment Nickie.............you are quite welcome to 'em. The famous 'Aussie salute' is looking more like epileptic semaphore......................I nearly took a tradies head of yesterday on the way to the shops as I was lashing me arms about. Luckily he well understood and just smiled.......................or was it an 'aw bless she's obviously not the full quid' sort of smile

Loz x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loz
We've got bloody flies to spare here in Brissie at the moment Nickie.............you are quite welcome to 'em. The famous 'Aussie salute' is looking more like epileptic semaphore......................I nearly took a tradies head of yesterday on the way to the shops as I was lashing me arms about. Luckily he well understood and just smiled.......................or was it an 'aw bless she's obviously not the full quid' sort of smile

Loz x

oooh that did make me laugh, the kids are looking at me as though im mad. i can just imagine it.
arms flapping about

sorry, its raining here......a bloody gain.

Nickie
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:47 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
oooh that did make me laugh, the kids are looking at me as though im mad. i can just imagine it.
arms flapping about

sorry, its raining here......a bloody gain.

Nickie
Looks like it will be raining here pretty soon, we may be in for a mega storm

Unlike you in the UK we love to see the rain, it doesn't happen too ofter and the water shortage is a bit dire in Brissie

Think I'll go get a beer, wait for hubby coming home from work and sit and watch the lightening.

Loz x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: i have never fricken

Originally Posted by loz
Looks like it will be raining here pretty soon, we may be in for a mega storm

Unlike you in the UK we love to see the rain, it doesn't happen too ofter and the water shortage is a bit dire in Brissie

Think I'll go get a beer, wait for hubby coming home from work and sit and watch the lightening.

Loz x
We are in for a day of it, i have no car so have to walk to pick child up from a sleepover, son got a stinking cold so hes gonna whinge all the way down the road he just about grasps i spy!! have an extra child as im babysitting today, gotta go shopping and remember there is no car so cant buy loads. kev has car cos van in for mot. im tired cos he snored all night.............i need a beer...is that sad at 9.23am!!??

oooh im in for a good day.

lol

nickie
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:31 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

Could always get one of those hats with the corks.....
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:32 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

But modify it with a tazer gun so the little gits get 50,000 v
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:33 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
eh up ast is that ziggy zaggy thing a great big bloody long walk or can you cycle it or what??

Nev
Its a festival in Stirk Park to celebrate the Zig Zag with a parade up the high street at 6pm