Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I find her very attractive...

Wikiposts

I find her very attractive...

Old Aug 30th 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I find her very attractive...

[QUOTE=Hutch;7891173]She's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

But other than that she isn't too bad
Old Aug 30th 2009, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
She's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

You been on the grog?
Just a glass with my meal etc etc..

Might even be that super-strength home-brew...
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:03 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Might even be that super-strength home-brew...
More like that super strength hydroponic weed thats growing up in them there Dandenongs you crazy dude
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:26 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
She's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

You been on the grog?

lmfao
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:37 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Julia Gillard - pollie - on TV now - gameshow..

I kept this a bit of a secret up to now - but I find her VERY attractive - even her voice - her body language...

just me...
Just you and readers of Ralph.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...rom=public_rss

Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:38 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

ok - just googled!

Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:39 am
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

I saw her in Coles in Altona a few months back buying her shopping, and she was definitely "pear shaped."

Question is, after a skin-full of alcohol, would she be on your 'yeah, go on then' list or your 'run-like buggery' list?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:42 am

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Peepster
More like that super strength hydroponic weed thats growing up in them there Dandenongs you crazy dude
What? I'll be there in about alf an hour....
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:45 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
like buggery
None of that filthy talk here thank you very much
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

One of the Melbourne Victory.net forumite Oiks... One that goes to a lot of away games and is ahem very Vocal. Claims to have had "Dalliances" with Julia circa 15 years ago... and says she is a lot more attractive in real life than she is on TV. Normally you would doubt something like that, but to risk saying it on a football forum makes me think there is something in it. Plus the bloke does seem to be into Political science and is from the Western Suburbs, Footscray I think.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Aug 31st 2009 at 12:53 am.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 12:56 am

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Plus the bloke does seem to be into Political science and is from the Western Suburbs, Footscray I think.
Now hold on. If he's from Footscray, just exactly what are his standards?
Is he comparing apples to apples, or a reasonably mature merlot to a bottle of wee?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 1:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
Now hold on. If he's from Footscray, just exactly what are his standards?
Is he comparing apples to apples, or a reasonably mature merlot to a bottle of wee?
Hey I'll have you know there are some very attractive African and Vietnamese women down that way I guess a Ginger would stand out like dogs balls in that environment.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 1:15 am

I find him very attractive.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 2:32 am

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Hey I'll have you know there are some very attractive African and Vietnamese women down that way I guess a Ginger would stand out like dogs balls in that environment.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 2:33 am

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I honestly have no idea who that is..... Is is K.Rudd?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.