Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I find her very attractive...

I find her very attractive...

Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default I find her very attractive...

Julia Gillard - pollie - on TV now - gameshow..

I kept this a bit of a secret up to now - but I find her VERY attractive - even her voice - her body language...

just me...
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:36 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I find her very attractive...

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

I kept this a bit of a secret up to now - but I find her VERY attractive - even her voice - her body language...

just me...
Had to nip onto google, but I reckon that she looks a bit like Miranda from Sex and the City...

Em x
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

We had a 'seperated at birth' thread on here the other day and I was going to nominate her and Postman Pats wife as potential twins but I couldnt find a picture of PP's wife.

Badge, now you really have lost it. Not watching the 5th grader show are you?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:42 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not a patch on my EM'S
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:42 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

just me...
you must be having one hell of a barren patch in between the sheets if you're starting to find her hot. I'd even consider Bronwyn Bishop over Gillard
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:43 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

dear god badge.
your parachute must not have open on a few jumps
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
you must be having one hell of a barren patch in between the sheets if you're starting to find her hot. I'd even consider Bronwyn Bishop over Gillard
I was thinking the same thing!

Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently Stubbly-on-the-Minge. Soon to be Melbourne!!
Stilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the rough

Whilst I can rarely say no to a redhead, Julia just doesn't do it for me.

I like your style, though Badger!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I think she is very confident..has a bit of focus...and yes, I know I would be riduculed. But the lighting was quite good on the show too.

Sometimes I prefer women with brains and a bit of character to a plastic, nail-painted, cookie-cutter suburban cut-out that I see so many men with.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 11:02 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

I think she is very confident..has a bit of focus...and yes, I know I would be riduculed. But the lighting was quite good on the show too.

Sometimes I prefer women with brains and a bit of character to a plastic, nail-painted, cookie-cutter suburban cut-out that I see so many men with.
but she's Welsh !!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
but she's Welsh !!!!!
That's torn it..
Old Aug 31st 2009, 11:52 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Badge - my god man what have you been smoking, have you seen her earlobes??? They are hanging down round her shoulders like Pat Butchers.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Peepster
Badge - my god man what have you been smoking, have you seen her earlobes??? They are hanging down round her shoulders like Pat Butchers.
Pat Butcher - any mental imagery I had is now gone, certainly!

Gee. Maybe I wasn't looking that closely...methinks a rapid retreat is required..

anyhow - I am sure we are not all perfect, that there are many of us who fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down...
Old Aug 31st 2009, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
but she's Welsh !!!!!

I don't think she is too bad, but a lot of welshman would have had better looking sheep
Old Aug 31st 2009, 11:57 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

She's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

You been on the grog?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.