Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I dont want to go any more

Wikiposts

I dont want to go any more

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:06 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dont want to go any more

Originally Posted by fraser
I'd like to try that sometime, oh I forgot we were actually 10000 miles away from each other at the end of our honeymoon

Morning Amy
Morning Fraser. How'd you manage the 10000 miles?

We have yet to have a proper honeymoon. Can't think of anywhere I wanna go!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny

As long as it isn't one of these counties:

Andrews
Angelina
Armstrong
Bailey
Borden
Bowie
Cochran
Collingsworth
Cottle
Crosby
Delta
Erath
Fisher
Floyd
Foard
Franklin
Gaines
Hale
Hansford
Hardeman
Hemphill
Houston
Jones
Kent
Knox
Lamb
Lynn
Martin
Morris
Motley
Ochiltree
Panola
Parmer
Roberts
Rusk
Sherman
Smith
Sterling
Swisher
Terry
Throckmorton
Tyler
Van Zandt
Wheeler
Wood
Yoakum

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We went to Vietnam and then Thailand for 24 days I then flew on to Melbourne and Rachel flew home.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:47 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

why not those counties? I have FAMILY in nearly every one of them. I also notice that your favourites are not on the list!

England in summer would be gorgeous. When I'm over my Euroshock, Spain and Italy and southern France.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:47 am
Lapine Member

We went to Vietnam and then Thailand for 24 days I then flew on to Melbourne and Rachel flew home.
Ah. So you knew before you married that you might want to live in Oz?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:53 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Ah. So you knew before you married that you might want to live in Oz?
No, it's a long story but I ended up in hospital in Bangkok with kidney failure and I met an Australian girl who looked after me.

She visited us in London and as I was most of the way there I wanted to visit her in Melbourne.

Rachel could only get so much time of work so I went alone, that was my first visit and I fell in love with Melbourne.

We then visited together 2.5 years later, which is when we decided to try and emigrate, that was 3.25 years ago.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:55 am
Lapine Member

No, it's a long story but I ended up in hospital in Bangkok with kidney failure and I met an Australian girl who looked after me.
No offence to Rachel meant but why didn't you marry the Aussie girl?

Isn't it funny how life twists and turns?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

why not those counties?
Completely dry.....
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:03 am

No offence to Rachel meant but why didn't you marry the Aussie girl?

Isn't it funny how life twists and turns?
Funny indeed, who know's what would have happened but i doubt if I would be here in Oz or chatting on BE.

I was in a relationship with Rachel when it happened, I was in the ICU when Nicole went to my hotel paid my bill so that she could get my insurance details and she then found my phone book and Rachel's number and phoned her in work and said "hello you don't know me but Fraser etc....."

I'd known her 36 hours and she paid my bill out of her own pocket so that she could help me as the hotel weren't going to let my stuff go they thought I wasjust another pissed farang.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:14 am
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by Toontje
Completely dry.....

You don't drink much anyway!!!!!!

OTOH I had to tell the story of you asking two Londoners for a light when they weren't even smoking!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You don't drink much anyway!!!!!!

OTOH I had to tell the story of you asking two Londoners for a light when they weren't even smoking!
They could have been smoking though.

The fact that they hadn't a cigarette between their lips and/or fingers didn't prove they were non-smokers.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:27 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by possoms
sips fof
?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:00 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wont pay them untill satisfied, although now they are saying the windows are part of the lock up and not the frame, so I have to pay for the frame and if the windows aren't straight by lock up which she assures me they will be. Only then will I have the right to withhold payment.

I'll be watching like a hawk as I haven't got any work again.

I've worked the last 3 days in tempretures of 50c in the back of the containers and now from next week they've changed the pay from $21 an hour to $32 a container.

Yesterday I would have earned $50 for 6.75 hours work as all the stuff was mixed different pallets and all that

mate
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:24 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
?
rearrange the letters
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:27 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by possoms
rearrange the letters
Oh. rearrange these, bollocks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.