i dont think so...

Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:04 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default i dont think so...

why ,when you meet people for the first time and they ask what you do ,do they reply with....

thwuuuuuuu,you must be loaded....

its not bleedin funny when your trying to get quotes.....
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i dont think so...

Originally Posted by aston man
why ,when you meet people for the first time and they ask what you do ,do they reply with....

No, not happened to me
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:18 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
No, not happened to me
happens to me all the time wend,,,,and all the other brickies i know....

load of old tosh.....
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:25 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

happens to me all the time wend,,,,and all the other brickies i know....

load of old tosh.....
Tell them your a mature age apprentice Or you could do what Deb does & say your in witness protection
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Then there's the other chestnut, " you must be loaded with the current exchange rate, $2.5 to the pound".
Yes but things cost 3 times the f$#kin price here you muppet.
I am sure people think that if carrots cost $2.50 a kg here they cost 2 pounds 50 a kg in the uk.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:28 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The S's
Then there's the other chestnut, " you must be loaded with the current exchange rate, $2.5 to the pound".
I am sure people think that if carrots cost $2.50 a kg here they cost 2 pounds 50 a kg in the uk.
So how much is a brick in oz
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:29 am
Banned

that asda at the old horns is flippin expensive..
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

that asda at the old horns is flippin expensive..
Compared to supermarkets here mate its giving the stuff away
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
So how much is a brick in oz
Sorry mate you've lost me
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:35 am
Banned

Compared to supermarkets here mate its giving the stuff away
how about the price of cd's
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:55 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

how about the price of cd's
Im sure bricks are better for building than cd's
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:02 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Are you then?? loaded??
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Are you then?? loaded??
yes, im bleedin swimmin in it....

were frezzin,cant afford the leccy,weve got windowlene on the windows,im eating belonni sandwiches..

ive no boat,jet ski and i havent had a day off since i got here...

i must of been reading the wrong brochure.......
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:08 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Will my quote be cheap then, seeing as you're made of money

Jules x
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:08 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

yes, im bleedin swimmin in it....

were frezzin,cant afford the leccy,weve got windowlene on the windows,im eating belonni sandwiches..

ive no boat,jet ski and i havent had a day off since i got here...

i must of been reading the wrong brochure.......
Yeah, but it's lovely here in the summer............................................ ............after the flies have been

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.