Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I am not watching football is that a crime?

I am not watching football is that a crime?

Old Jun 16th 2010, 2:36 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am not watching football is that a crime?

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Aye, Mankind has evolved past that kind of Neanderthal behaviour, we can now debate the merits of overpriced silver fashion-trinket gadgets.

what ???!!! macbooks are not rip-off fisherprice activity centres for adults. They just work !!!! Haven't you been listening to anything that Steve Jobs (peace be upon him) has said these last few years??????

posted from my rocket ship, whilst drinking a can of fanta.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 3:25 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
what ???!!! macbooks are not rip-off fisherprice activity centres for adults. They just work !!!! Haven't you been listening to anything that Steve Jobs (peace be upon him) has said these last few years??????

Sorry mate, I'm rather attached to surfing websites that have pointless Flash animations that go on forever and add nothing to the content.

I use my iPad soley as a mouse-mat just to pee the iMassive off

(edit) Posted from a dull Lenovo Thinkcentre running XP whilst waiting for my tea to brew
Old Jun 16th 2010, 4:20 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate, I'm rather attached to surfing websites that have pointless Flash animations that go on forever and add nothing to the content.

(edit) Posted from a dull Lenovo Thinkcentre running XP whilst waiting for my tea to brew
I was in the chermside shopping centre just the other day and I walked past the apple store, the amount of customer activity in there was pretty incredible. There were even lots of people just standing around outside the store, "watching" other people going in and out. I'm not sure what they were doing, they looked like they were just gazing in awe at the giant Ipads positioned at the doorway.

I had a quick look at the ipad in jb-hifi. Was a bit heavier than I expected.

edit- I didn't look at the ipad in the apple store, for fear of being drawn into the cult against my wishes.

Last edited by asprilla; Jun 16th 2010 at 4:27 am.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 5:09 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the chermside shopping centre just the other day and I walked past the apple store, the amount of customer activity in there was pretty incredible. There were even lots of people just standing around outside the store, "watching" other people going in and out. I'm not sure what they were doing, they looked like they were just gazing in awe at the giant Ipads positioned at the doorway.

edit- I didn't look at the ipad in the apple store, for fear of being drawn into the cult against my wishes.
I heard employees were singing and carrying on as people walked into the stores on launch day.

About the only thing creepier that I can immediately think of is Bindi Irwin's birthday celebrations.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 5:32 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I think a couple of decades ago (?) they would've gone to bed wearing black trainers, taken a cyanide drink and gone to meet the aliens on a comet.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard employees were singing and carrying on as people walked into the stores on launch day.

About the only thing creepier that I can immediately think of is Bindi Irwin's birthday celebrations.
The mother from hell has an advert running on local radio about everyone turning up during the school holidays and how they can see the devil child singing in the Crocoseum and Robert will be prostituting himself in some way, possibly with an iPad.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:43 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
The mother from hell has an advert running on local radio about everyone turning up during the school holidays and how they can see the devil child singing in the Crocoseum and Robert will be prostituting himself in some way, possibly with an iPad.
I bet she's putting it out with all the staff there too ... it's a den of vice and corruption ...
Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Is it too much to hope that she falls INTO the Crocoseum and becomes lunch?
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
IQ lowered considerably since I started talking about football.
Could it get much lower?

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Originally Posted by Kapri
You obviously don't know Asher

:
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:35 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

From the sport of idiots to the merits or otherwise of consumer electronics, your average sports fan seems to be easily distracted.

"Look darling, grown men are kicking a glorified balloon around a field and are trying to get it in between two sticks more often than another group of men. Why are you not entranced by this glorious episode?"

"Because I love consumer electronics mum, surely you can see the link between the two?"

"I'd write you out of my will if the B.P. incident had left anything in my pension fund."
Old Jun 16th 2010, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

You should have kept swimming!

Posted from an iPod Touch watching NZ play with my arse on the sofa and a few glasses of cask in my belly

IQ Unknown
Originally Posted by Hutch
Why do you need a low IQ? Because I can only imagine an idiot would find something entertaining about packs of grown men chasing a ball around a field. What's to 'get'?

Indeed, then I may not be quite such a fatty now.

Posted from a Macbook Pro watching my Macbook Pro's screen with my arse in a chair and a large latte in my belly.

IQ lowered considerably since I started talking about football.

Good God, its like the Jetsons on Prozac.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 10:15 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
High praise to be honest.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 10:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That's very unfair on The Jetsons. That was the coolest programme.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 12:33 pm
Mostly Harmless

Bloody hell, I like that quote!
Old Jun 16th 2010, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by asher
No way am I getting up at unearthly hours to watch football!

And I'm not going to Darling harbour either it's flippin freezing cold there early in the morning!
Another pointless anti FOOTBALL thread, who gives a sh1t what time you get up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.