Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I am leaving BE - thanks for everything guys

I am leaving BE - thanks for everything guys

Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy I am leaving BE - thanks for everything guys

To go and do some work for a change.

Back in five minutes!

(Sam looks around at the mess on her desk and decides to stay on a bit longer)
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:26 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am leaving BE - thanks for everything guys

Lol You had me going there!

Gina
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I thought there is something in the air.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:53 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
To go and do some work for a change.

Back in five minutes!

(Sam looks around at the mess on her desk and decides to stay on a bit longer)
get off the bandwagon
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:12 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
get off the bandwagon
I want to ride on the bandwagon and it is only fair that I should. I have never ridden in a bandwagon before.

Now I have got hardly any work done today, like a moth to the light, I am drawn to BE and the cyber playground.

I really am going! I am going to the photocopier to get my printing and then I shall make a cup of tea and then I will be back.

(Sam flounces off and slams the cyber door)
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:38 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I want to ride on the bandwagon and it is only fair that I should. I have never ridden in a bandwagon before.

Now I have got hardly any work done today, like a moth to the light, I am drawn to BE and the cyber playground.

I really am going! I am going to the photocopier to get my printing and then I shall make a cup of tea and then I will be back.

(Sam flounces off and slams the cyber door)
sorry princess you are not enough of a drama queen the photocopier is just a passing absence and doesnt qualify for taking your ball home
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hey sam can you email me - im shifting back to straight mon - fri work so thought i would come visit Gordon one weekend!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by asher
sorry princess you are not enough of a drama queen the photocopier is just a passing absence and doesnt qualify for taking your ball home
That is it! I have got a long skirt on today and I am going to flounce in it!

Now I have some data to enter on my pc, I am leaving the forum to do just that and I shall type in noisy fashion so that someone will ask me what is wrong and then I can tell them I have left BE.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:06 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Just half an hour to go & I'm finished..
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by Deb
Just half an hour to go & I'm finished..
Are you leaving as well?

We havent had this much fun since Ray organised his own death
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:09 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Are you leaving as well?

We havent had this much fun since Ray organised his own death

LOL .. well, leaving to go home, I am so over today
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Deb
LOL .. well, leaving to go home, I am so over today
I have a system going - enter one thing on the database and then check BE and then enter the next thing.

Jesus, I am going home in 40 mins and I shall flounce out of the building.

How exactly does one flounce?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:29 am
Deb

I have a system going - enter one thing on the database and then check BE and then enter the next thing.

Jesus, I am going home in 40 mins and I shall flounce out of the building.

How exactly does one flounce?

I really don't know, maybe you have to walk quickly & flick your skirt as you walk out !!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:30 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deb
I really don't know, maybe you have to walk quickly & flick your skirt as you walk out !!
Lots of frills would be an asset.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:35 am
Deb

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Lots of frills would be an asset.

Frilly knickers ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.