Wikiposts

i am blessed....

Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:43 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i am blessed....

great mate,first time ive had five minutes ,looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend...

hows things with you..? any luck with the house?
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
you woodnt believe that wood you...flippin skint again

I was gobsmacked when I saw the invoice, and it had a licence number on
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:46 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

well its been over a week now since we got here,weve bought a house,had it surveyed ,got a mortgage,bought two cars,found a rental,got the kids in school ,i've got a job with a fantastic chap whos family have helped us out at every oppertunity..the suns shinning and its just tantastic...

were staying with pippa at a caravan park until our house is ready for us in about a month,weve got a whole half acre...i shall have to get myself a sit on lawn mower,if anyone wants any fire wood let me know,im gonna start chopping trees down..to make way for the swimming pool...

aint life great.....

its awfull nice here in australia,,have any of you chaps thought of living here??is very sunny though and they all look at you as if your nuts...and keep saying things like arent you cold?its flippin boiling!!!

ast...
Well Done Ast, Can't belive you have done so much in a week.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:46 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

great mate,first time ive had five minutes ,looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend...

hows things with you..? any luck with the house?
nah mate stuck in limbo land,cant be arsed to do anything at the moment
Great to see youre storming along with things just dont kill yerself and take time to have a few beers ok

Just to let you know it hasnt stopped bloody raining since you left Brum....did a rain dance did ya

take care

Lee
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:52 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
nah mate stuck in limbo land,cant be arsed to do anything at the moment
Great to see youre storming along with things just dont kill yerself and take time to have a few beers ok

Just to let you know it hasnt stopped bloody raining since you left Brum....did a rain dance did ya

take care

Lee
mate its flippin lovely here,sorry your in limbo mate,,thats the worst of all..

mate before you know it youll be here,,keep your chin up mate,,,

ast
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:52 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Ast, where abouts in Perth did you buy? Any particular reasons why that area?

He bought it coz it was near me
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:53 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

mate its flippin lovely here,sorry your in limbo mate,,thats the worst of all..

mate before you know it youll be here,,keep your chin up mate,,,

ast
just dont forget to keep applying the suntan lotion....git

ATB

Lee
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:59 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

just dont forget to keep applying the suntan lotion....git

ATB

Lee

BBBRRRRR

Suntan lotion not needed at the mo, yes its nice and warm during the day but as soon as the sun goes behind a cloud or to bed for the evening then it gets bloody chilly!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:01 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by alan and sam
BBBRRRRR

Suntan lotion not needed at the mo, yes its nice and warm during the day but as soon as the sun goes behind a cloud or to bed for the evening then it gets bloody chilly!!!!
ahhh bless

it the middle of june and summer's come and gone here :curse:
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:02 am
Sam
here and staying

ahhh bless

it the middle of june and summer's come and gone here :curse:

LOL

Middle of June and winter temps are daily at 20-22
mind you the rains haven't started yet!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:03 am
pink 'n' bouncy

LOL

Middle of June and winter temps are daily at 20-22
mind you the rains haven't started yet!
our rain hasnt stopped
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

well done Marcus

glad things are going well

OH has just gone back, says people are giving him odd looks as he is in a T shirt
and they are all bundled up in big coats and fleeces

hey you do realise you are letting the side down we are supposed to be

WHINGING Poms arent we?

good luck
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:08 am
Sam
here and staying

our rain hasnt stopped

PMSL please dont send it this way

I know we have a drought, but not the rain ....please not the rain

oh by the way....

isnt the rain normal for the UK summer!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:10 am
pink 'n' bouncy

PMSL please dont send it this way

I know we have a drought, but not the rain ....please not the rain

oh by the way....

isnt the rain normal for the UK summer!!
sure is the norm hence the move to Aus ...eventually
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

yes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to all

well done marcus
good to see you getting sorted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.