Wikiposts

i am blessed....

Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:24 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default i am blessed....

well its been over a week now since we got here,weve bought a house,had it surveyed ,got a mortgage,bought two cars,found a rental,got the kids in school ,i've got a job with a fantastic chap whos family have helped us out at every oppertunity..the suns shinning and its just tantastic...

were staying with pippa at a caravan park until our house is ready for us in about a month,weve got a whole half acre...i shall have to get myself a sit on lawn mower,if anyone wants any fire wood let me know,im gonna start chopping trees down..to make way for the swimming pool...

aint life great.....

its awfull nice here in australia,,have any of you chaps thought of living here??is very sunny though and they all look at you as if your nuts...and keep saying things like arent you cold?its flippin boiling!!!

ast...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:28 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i am blessed....

Originally Posted by aston man
well its been over a week now since we got here,weve bought a house,had it surveyed ,got a mortgage,bought two cars,found a rental,got the kids in school ,i've got a job with a fantastic chap whos family have helped us out at every oppertunity..the suns shinning and its just tantastic...

were staying with pippa at a caravan park until our house is ready for us in about a month,weve got a whole half acre...i shall have to get myself a sit on lawn mower,if anyone wants any fire wood let me know,im gonna start chopping trees down..to make way for the swimming pool...

aint life great.....

its awfull nice here in australia,,have any of you chaps thought of living here??is very sunny though and they all look at you as if your nuts...and keep saying things like arent you cold?its flippin boiling!!!

ast...

Glad you found somewhere to live temporarily while your new home is ready. Glad you also have still got your unique sense of humour

Oh yeah, just you wait till you have been here a few months, 20 degs will seem bloody cold to you too. I have been here since Nov and have just bought a heater and put the electric blanket on the bed LOL
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:30 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

i shall have to get myself a shit on lawn mower
Guess it'll save a bit of time.

But you really ought to be getting on with things Ast
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:31 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Glad you found somewhere to live temporarily while your new home is ready. Glad you also have still got your unique sense of humour

Oh yeah, just you wait till you have been here a few months, 20 degs will seem bloody cold to you too. I have been here since Nov and have just bought a heater and put the electric blanket on the bed LOL
don't forget you furry boots S
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:32 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

aint life great.....

ast...
where are you in australia?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:33 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
don't forget you furry boots S
The only time I take them off is to go to bed, or in polite company (like yesterday LOL) In fact, I may have to go and get another pair

It's a shame you cant get them with steel toecaps or I could wear them at work
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

aint life great.....

ast...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:34 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

The only time I take them off is to go to bed, or in polite company (like yesterday LOL) In fact, I may have to go and get another pair

It's a shame you cant get them with steel toecaps or I could wear them at work
I have to see them, wear them next time at Hillarys.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:35 pm
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have to see them, wear them next time at Hillarys.
Do you dare me? I can't resist a dare
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:37 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

aint life great.....

ast...
hey ast, bloody hell man have your feet touch the ground yet? glad things are going well for you, keep it up

x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

aint life great.....

ast...
Hey ! really please for ya Aston Man...great progress.

Dave
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

aint life great.....

ast...
well Aston , great news after the fright the other day . where about is the house ? is it the one you was after ?

Good luck matey

Scott
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

aint life great.....

ast...
Told you that you'd be alright didn't I
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear everything has worked out so well for you & your family !

Nicky
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Do you dare me? I can't resist a dare
Come and sit next to me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.