husband in hospital

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:29 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: husband in hospital

Best wishes.

Rich & Lynn
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:49 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

A speedy recovery to your hubby.
Julie. x
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

tina, so sorry to hear about your husband, i hope he makes a speedy recovery. it must be a really worrying time for you but you know you can depend on people on here to give you support

how frightening with the chicken juice!!!!!!!! i'm more coonvinced as every day goes by to be a veggie, except for chicken and fish !!!!!!!

good luck and i hope you find him alittle better when you return

debbie
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunseekers
Hi everyone I'm just need to have a moan, my husband was rushed into hospital Monday with suspected meningitis but it turns out there is a bacteria in him that is attacking his immune system, kidneys, liver and his lungs and the cause is contaminated meat (chicken) that he has handled at work some juices from a chicken had got into his eye (its not bird flu) and within hours he started to become ill so bad that he couldn't move or walk and has a huge rash all over. He is a butcher and is at high risk but please be warned to be extra careful at home as i wouldn't wish this on anyone. He has been getting worse each day I'm finding it really hard to deal with we only had our medicals two weeks ago (thankfully we passed) and were getting so close to getting our visa I guess I just hope he recovers well enough to still go as its his dream to move there. Ive got to go back to the hospital now but will update on his condition, any thoughtful replies/karma very much welcome.
Tina x
Best wishes to your husband Tina, please keep us updated with everything.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he gets better soon. How horrible.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:51 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Best wishes sent for a speedy recovery.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:19 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone I'm just need to have a moan, my husband was rushed into hospital Monday with suspected meningitis but it turns out there is a bacteria in him that is attacking his immune system, kidneys, liver and his lungs and the cause is contaminated meat (chicken) that he has handled at work some juices from a chicken had got into his eye (its not bird flu) and within hours he started to become ill so bad that he couldn't move or walk and has a huge rash all over. He is a butcher and is at high risk but please be warned to be extra careful at home as i wouldn't wish this on anyone. He has been getting worse each day I'm finding it really hard to deal with we only had our medicals two weeks ago (thankfully we passed) and were getting so close to getting our visa I guess I just hope he recovers well enough to still go as its his dream to move there. Ive got to go back to the hospital now but will update on his condition, any thoughtful replies/karma very much welcome.
Tina x

Hope his recovery is quick and without complications. It sounds awful for both of you.
Gillian
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 5:00 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Awww so sorry to hear about your poorly hubby!

Hope he is feeling better soon!

Jackie
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:59 am
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

Hi every one been at the hospital most of the day, just an up date on Adams condition it hasn't been confirmed yet as they are still doing tests but they suspect its something called "Brucellosis" Ive never heard of it but its an Australian bacteria or something, how bloody freaky is that but its still to be confirmed will be looking it up on google to try and get some info on it, as hes got this rash they will be taking a chunk out of his leg tomorrow to look at under the microscope to see if it will tell them anything, he did perk up a bit this afternoon as he was biting my head off but at least he wasn't hallucinating like he was this morning he kept telling me hes been in hospital before with the same problem I told him he hadn't but he shouted at me and said that he had 12 months ago but 12 months ago we were in Florida and hes never been in hospital before, it is hard to see him like this but its all down to his temperature I know he will get better and thank you all for your support I find it a true comfort, hopefully will know more tomorrow so will let you know xxx
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi every one been at the hospital most of the day, just an up date on Adams condition it hasn't been confirmed yet as they are still doing tests but they suspect its something called "Brucellosis" Ive never heard of it but its an Australian bacteria or something, how bloody freaky is that but its still to be confirmed will be looking it up on google to try and get some info on it, as hes got this rash they will be taking a chunk out of his leg tomorrow to look at under the microscope to see if it will tell them anything, he did perk up a bit this afternoon as he was biting my head off but at least he wasn't hallucinating like he was this morning he kept telling me hes been in hospital before with the same problem I told him he hadn't but he shouted at me and said that he had 12 months ago but 12 months ago we were in Florida and hes never been in hospital before, it is hard to see him like this but its all down to his temperature I know he will get better and thank you all for your support I find it a true comfort, hopefully will know more tomorrow so will let you know xxx

Glad to hear he's a bit better. Keep us posted
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:06 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Bloomin heck , hope he gets better soon
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that he is better soon it must be so worrying.
Good luck.
Nicky
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:13 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

best wishes for your hubbies speedy recovery.
xx
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:52 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Speedy recovery Adam
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:23 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I watched House last night and it was about a very similar case. A guy who helped out at an illegal cock-fight caught something like this from handling the birds. Best wishes to him.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.