Huge Dead Snake

Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

tictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Huge Dead Snake

Not for the feint-hearted

**YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvkj9YelD3Q
Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Huge Dead Snake

Originally Posted by tictac

**YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

that made me jump.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

tictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond repute

Ha!
I've not been brave enough to watch it
Old Aug 19th 2008, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

langa has a spectacular aura aboutlanga has a spectacular aura aboutlanga has a spectacular aura about

Ha!
I've not been brave enough to watch it
BLOODY HELL!! got me too
Old Aug 19th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

**YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

The snake is only about 2.5 metres long which is hardly "huge".

The zoomed in camera angle tries to make the snake look large however the built elements in the background & foreground give it away.

WW
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:29 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

yup, me too
Old Aug 20th 2008, 7:30 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
The snake is only about 2.5 metres long which is hardly "huge".

The zoomed in camera angle tries to make the snake look large however the built elements in the background & foreground give it away.

WW
Have you took into account sunlight and lens used on the video camera?

Was still good for a laugh.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 7:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I was pretty sure I knew what would happen but I still jumped sigh
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by annqldau
Have you took into account sunlight and lens used on the video camera?

Was still good for a laugh.

When the clip starts, the camera passes in front of a star post/picket post/dropper. These are about 30-35mm wide. As the camera pans there is a panel joint in the background with a 6mm bolt. Having worked out the scale of the made items, the panel length can be guessed and so the length of the snake.

WW
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:57 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
When the clip starts, the camera passes in front of a star post/picket post/dropper. These are about 30-35mm wide. As the camera pans there is a panel joint in the background with a 6mm bolt. Having worked out the scale of the made items, the panel length can be guessed and so the length of the snake.

WW
You've put a lot of thought into this are you a hornby, mecano or a model airoplane type of guy?
Old Aug 30th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

**YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

It's probably related the big bugger getting around inside my roof tonight

WW
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:03 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I have the same problem. I'm married too