Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hows you're day been.....

Hows you're day been.....

Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:06 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hows you're day been.....

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Tell Paul hes a wanqa for me plz

Well I am armed with my camera so shall post pics
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:07 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Well I am armed with my camera so shall post pics
pmsl.. dont take him for a curry fgs, poor lad will shit himself !
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:22 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl.. dont take him for a curry fgs, poor lad will shit himself !
We are just going to one of the pubs near my office so I think we will be safe
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:25 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We are just going to one of the pubs near my office so I think we will be safe
Hes a nice lad, and NIC really craks me up !!! she is so naively funny
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:31 pm

Hes a nice lad, and NIC really craks me up !!! she is so naively funny
Its going to be great to meet him. Ive told our security to ring me when he arrives and I shall have my coat on ready to go. I dont think we will be drinking though, he will have his cab and I never drink if Ive got to travel.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:49 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

My day. Up at 7:00 - forgot to put bin out, mad dash around house emptying small bins to empty into big bin. Got bindi's in foot dragging bin across lawn. Just got out there in time to beat bin lorry. Got strange looks from neighbours, who put their bin out three days ago.
Got Josh ready for school, made sure he had his Bob the Builder outfit ready for practice for school play. Drove Josh to school - temperature already 26c.
Drove to work. Had two jobs. Did my follow-ups. Back in time for lunch. Had swim in pool. Cut lawn. Got strange looks from neighbours, who cut their lawns at 4:00am.
Drove to school to pick Josh up. Had nice chat with his teacher about Josh and his role in the school play. Went to ice creamery in town - bought Josh double-scoop chocolate cup, got myself a double scoop waffle cone.
Drove home. Made Josh tea. Catherine got him to get ready for touch-footy. Took Josh with her. I took dog to beach. Dog stole fisherman's flat-head (fish that is).
Got home. Had tea with the missus. Watched Dexter. Started playing Team Fortress 2. Had to rescue missus from Huntsman which was "hunting" her. Released Huntsman. Had large JD and coke. Replied to this thread.

An okay day all things considered.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:59 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Not too bad - thanks for asking

I suspect yours is going better than mine though!

Freezing here in Kent, been cold drizzle all morning - I've just had a chicken balti microwave curry for my lunch, which believe me is a major excitement in my life these days!

Just going to decorate the house with OH's wet shirts - there's no chance of getting them outdoors today to dry.

Oh & I'm getting the smell of steak casserole wafting through the house coz I've got tonight's dinner on.

Just going to phone the DVLA to ask why they put points on my new license when I only sent it off to get the address changed

Enjoy your painting, you lucky sort!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:01 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Not too bad - thanks for asking

I suspect yours is going better than mine though!

Freezing here in Kent, been cold drizzle all morning - I've just had a chicken balti microwave curry for my lunch, which believe me is a major excitement in my life these days!

Just going to decorate the house with OH's wet shirts - there's no chance of getting them outdoors today to dry.

Oh & I'm getting the smell of steak casserole wafting through the house coz I've got tonight's dinner on.

Just going to phone the DVLA to ask why they put points on my new license when I only sent it off to get the address changed

Enjoy your painting, you lucky sort!
if you mamage to get through to someone on the phone, can you give me the number?

we have tried every single number on there and cant get through to a single person!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I have had a great day. most days are great days!

Apart from the A12 and the rain!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

Had a wonderful day, roll on when I start work in a fortnight Got up late (who cares) Did three loads of washing, went to the gym (just to try out my new pretty trainers) spot of lunch (bag of chilli crisps and a corneto) Took the dog to the beach for 4 hours (god I need to start work) Spoke to my mum on the internet, who as we speak is on her way to heathrow for her first visit rest of the time spent on here envying everybody else for there busy days