Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How's your dog or pet looks like?

How's your dog or pet looks like?

Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How's your dog or pet looks like?

Oooh So many BOXER DOGS!!!

I JUST KNEW THEY'D BE LOADS! do you think different breeds have different types of personalities (of the owner) ?

this is my boxer, Harrydog. he was in the national newspapers just before we left as he fell off a cliff at loch ness. Missing, presumed dead for 3days in sub zero temps - a nightmare for everyone looking for him...he didnt have a mark on him, though, typical!

he's 3

c x
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-harrydog.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:25 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Our Milly

D D
snugglepuss
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be

I JUST KNEW THEY'D BE LOADS! do you think different breeds have different types of personalities (of the owner) ?

this is my boxer, Harrydog. he was in the national newspapers just before we left as he fell off a cliff at loch ness. Missing, presumed dead for 3days in sub zero temps - a nightmare for everyone looking for him...he didnt have a mark on him, though, typical!

he's 3

c x
OMG what a story, glad hes OK
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:15 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

do you think different breeds have different types of personalities (of the owner) ?

c x
Yes, that's for sure! Sometimes dogs take the personality of their owners but also depends on lots of things but dogs have also their breed attitude.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:22 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

he's 3

c x
You know that`s a typical type of boxer story - they always manage to do daft things and get into scrapes. I guess thats what makes them such characters - can`t imagine being without mine - although we did think he`d kacked it a few months back (he`s 8 and starting to slow down, I got up one morning and the dog (who sleeps under our bed) didn`t get up - all I could see was his bum & back legs sticking out - I shouted and prodded - nothing - wasn`t til hubby got under the bed and shook him by the shoulder that the daft bugger woke up (gave me a fright though) :scared:
Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
You know that`s a typical type of boxer story - they always manage to do daft things and get into scrapes. I guess thats what makes them such characters - can`t imagine being without mine - although we did think he`d kacked it a few months back (he`s 8 and starting to slow down, I got up one morning and the dog (who sleeps under our bed) didn`t get up - all I could see was his bum & back legs sticking out - I shouted and prodded - nothing - wasn`t til hubby got under the bed and shook him by the shoulder that the daft bugger woke up (gave me a fright though) :scared:
lol they are nuts
Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Here's my 2. Molly's on the left and Brodie's on the right, taken last year when he was still a baby .

Old Jan 19th 2006, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Here's my 2. Molly's on the left and Brodie's on the right, taken last year when he was still a baby .

What lovely coats they have
Old Jan 19th 2006, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Folks
I really want to show my big handsome boy Benji how do I get his photo on screen (another Boxer) Thanks ireland
Old Jan 19th 2006, 8:02 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

When you write a post you'll see "Attache Files"-> Manage Attachments! Enter and then browse your pic!
Good luck!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hilary6
What lovely coats they have
Thanks, I seem to spend my life grooming them . I love them to bits though .

This is my favourite pic of Molly at 8 weeks old
TJ
Attached Images  
Old Jan 19th 2006, 9:50 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Our two Spinones which we re-homed before we left for Oz. The people in the pic of two of them are the family who took them. Also had a Border Terrier, he's with the M-I-L in UK.
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-bailey-tally-rehome.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-bailey-pup.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-baily-grown.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-tally-bailey.jpg  
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi folks
gonna give this a try and load pic of my boxer
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Must be my computer (Im not so bright working with this high tech stuff) cant load my Benji's photo at all boo hoo
thanks skywalker for trying to help
ireland
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Anoushka - grey and very intelligent (secretly plotting to take over the world a bit like Stewie from Family guy, I think )

Bronte - very loving, a little dim but gorgeous
Attached Thumbnails How's your dog or pet looks like?-bronte3.jpg   How's your dog or pet looks like?-anoushka2.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.