Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How To Win A Bid On eBay With Snailspeed Internet...

How To Win A Bid On eBay With Snailspeed Internet...

Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:00 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default How To Win A Bid On eBay With Snailspeed Internet...

No, it's not the answer, more a question that may help those unfortunate brits in Australia that find themselves paying through the nose on eBay because they have rubbish slow internet and cant get a last second bid in to win.

These poor people cant even find themselves a decent pub in oz to drown their sorrows, how sad is that ?

If you have any suggestions to help the plight of those less fortunate or could possibly make a donation to them for a one way ticket back to blighty, respond while your internet line is open.

PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY, WE REFUSE TO WAIT FOR YOUR BANK TRANSFER.

Act now and we will send you a 30 day voucher to try BROADBAND for free !!! Thats right folks, B R O A D B A N D internet, specially imported from the UK. If after 30 days you feel you need to whinge about it, we will happily refund you your donation money.

***One per family since any more than 1 whinger in a family is considered a moral sin.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Default Re: How To Win A Bid On eBay With Snailspeed Internet...

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
No, it's not the answer, more a question that may help those unfortunate brits in Australia that find themselves paying through the nose on eBay because they have rubbish slow internet and cant get a last second bid in to win.

These poor people cant even find themselves a decent pub in oz to drown their sorrows, how sad is that ?

If you have any suggestions to help the plight of those less fortunate or could possibly make a donation to them for a one way ticket back to blighty, respond while your internet line is open.

PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY, WE REFUSE TO WAIT FOR YOUR BANK TRANSFER.

Act now and we will send you a 30 day voucher to try BROADBAND for free !!! Thats right folks, B R O A D B A N D internet, specially imported from the UK. If after 30 days you feel you need to whinge about it, we will happily refund you your donation money.

***One per family since any more than 1 whinger in a family is considered a moral sin.
use bidnapper - then you won't miss it
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:04 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by galba
use bidnapper - then you won't miss it
Ah but whats the point if your internet is so slow youd have to tell it to place your bet 20 minutes before bidding ends to be sure it gets through in time
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:06 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

use biddynapper - then you won't miss it

Remove the opposition?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:07 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Ah but whats the point if your internet is so slow youd have to tell it to place your bet 20 minutes before bidding ends to be sure it gets through in time
Dont be a dork, it is web based and works even if your pooter is off.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of

Emmmmmm...no.....you put your maximum bid into bidnapper and it bids on your behalf about 4 seconds before the end of the auction. It makes no difference what type of connection you have as you are not doing the actual bidding. www.bidnapper.com

Now don't go bidding on the same thing as me.....I won't be happy.

Galba
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
I sincerely apologise for my ignorance. I use a program that relies on my B R O A D B A N D internet.
Hope this clarifies to your approval.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:15 am
Banned

Emmmmmm...no.....you put your maximum bid into bidnapper and it bids on your behalf about 4 seconds before the end of the auction. It makes no difference what type of connection you have as you are not doing the actual bidding. www.bidnapper.com

Now don't go bidding on the same thing as me.....I won't be happy.

Galba
I use BayGenie which is a program not web based

Last edited by Luke I Amyofath; Jun 19th 2007 at 10:44 am.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

down under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nice

have you read his post,it looks to me like hes taking the p...s,on you
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:18 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

I sincerely apologise for my ignorance. I use a program that relies on my B R O A D B A N D internet.
Hope this clarifies to your approval.
I too have broadband, it is just not as fast as my mates in civilised countries. 1.5mb is very very poor these days.

Anyway, bidnapper and the many other sniper programs are well worth a look, you inevitably get a cheaper product off ebay as your bid is automatically placed on your behalf 3 seconds before the end of the auction which does not allow anyone to outbid you, thus you avoid a bidding war and save money.

Not only am I smarter than you but I also win more stuff on ebay for less money.

WHOOSH.......What was that, my sense of humour going right over your noggin my son.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by down under
have you read his post,it looks to me like hes taking the p...s,on you
I realise that but come on....whan you have a thread started just to take the piss out of you then you really have made it.
Besides, i am ripping him to pieces in his own thread.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:24 am
Banned

Not only am I smarter than you but I also win more stuff on ebay for less money.

WHOOSH.......What was that, my sense of humour going right over your noggin my son.
I dunno about that mate, the things I buy on eBay I usually put back on eBay and make at least 150% profit on. Want tips or strategies let me know it;s a bloody breeze.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:27 am
Banned

I dunno about that mate, the things I buy on eBay I usually put back on eBay and make at least 150% profit on. Want tips or strategies let me know it;s a bloody breeze.
Go on then, give me a tip.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:31 am
Banned

Dunno if this will work but have a nose, firstly something I bought for $46, then what I did to it to sell it for $250 on a buy it now (sold in 3 hours):

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=150120115061

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=290121918151

I mainly buy/sell quality speakers then sell them on

Up for grabs soon I have 2 pairs of Bose 301. One series 1, one series 2. Any takers
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ting ting ting........end of the first round!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.