Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How good is this folks.

How good is this folks.

Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:19 am
Banned

earlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really nice
Default How good is this folks.

Exclusive pictures of site where Bali bombers will be executed

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...68-662,00.html

I love the sound of gunfire in the morning.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How good is this folks.

I wish they'd just get on with it.... honestly, what is the point of dragging it out anymore
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:58 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
I wish they'd just get on with it.... honestly, what is the point of dragging it out anymore
They reckon that the usual time for executions over there is early on Friday mornings. Personally, I think they should give them a few dry runs before the event. Let them sweat for a while wondering if the guns are loaded and see if it wipes the smile off their faces.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

MattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really nice

Executed for drug trafficking? That's unbelievable. Whilst I support the use of the death sentence in horrific crimes (Pre-meditated mass murder, rape and murder of a child etc) drug trafficking comes no-where near. To be sentenced to die for that is an absolute outrage.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by earlswoody
Exclusive pictures of site where Bali bombers will be executed

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...68-662,00.html

I love the sound of gunfire in the morning.
Shut up you tit.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:42 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
Shut up you tit.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally against capital punishment in any form - but especially in this case.

Not because of what they did being seen as a somehow lesser crime - there can hardly be a worse atrocity. But eye-for-an-eye and the Old Testament never does it for me.

What makes it more difficult in this case is that they will be seen by many as martyrs. I'd much rather they be left to sit out the rest of their days in isolation and strict security.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:42 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MattW82
Executed for drug trafficking? drug trafficking comes no-where near. To be sentenced to die for that is an absolute outrage.

No i dissagree totally because a majority of the drug traffickers you will find stem back to organised crime and in some cases this is used to generate funds to assist the likes of Bin-Laden and his merry men!

Drugs on the streets create crime because the scum wanting to shove it up there nose or arm 9 times out of 10 cannot afford to do so and there fore make everyone elses life a misery robbing our grandparents and pushing drugs onto our children to fund there own habit!

SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:50 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I'd much rather they be left to sit out the rest of their days in isolation and strict security.

Who wants to pay for this???

NOT ME

I may stand corrected but the average prisoner in England cost around £40,000 to keep in the lluxury they do not deserve!

I Would hate to see the figures for a prisoner to be kept in solitary cconfinement

It just pushes our taxes up higher and higher !!

SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

MattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
No i dissagree totally because a majority of the drug traffickers you will find stem back to organised crime and in some cases this is used to generate funds to assist the likes of Bin-Laden and his merry men!
Any sources to back up that little nugget of info? Or is it, as I suspect, plucked out of thin air?

Drugs on the streets create crime because the scum wanting to shove it up there nose or arm 9 times out of 10 cannot afford to do so
Please stop making up figures and trying to represent them as facts. The truth is you have absolutely no idea how many drug addicts can or can't afford to fund their habit.

and there fore make everyone elses life a misery robbing our grandparents and pushing drugs onto our children to fund there own habit!
My grandparents have never been robbed, whether by a confirmed heroin junkie or otherwise. Nor have any of my friends and family's grandparents to the very best of knowledge. As for your claim that the drugs are being pushed onto children, have you ever had any experience of this occurring? Or indeed any evidence that this occurs regularly?

SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.
Drink drivers - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.
Burglars - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.
Speeders - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.
Litterers - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.

Sound reasonable?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:18 pm
Banned

earlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really niceearlswoody is just really nice

Originally Posted by framac67
Shut up you tit.
Would you say that if you were the mother of one of these poor souls...MAYBE YOUR KIDS......tit
There were 202 people – including 88 Australians – killed on the night of Saturday, October 12, 2002, when the crime planned by these men was carried out on the holiday island of Bali.

202 MURDERED AND YOU WANT THEM TO KEEP ON SMILING .......

Last edited by earlswoody; Nov 6th 2008 at 3:58 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:53 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by MattW82
Any sources to back up that little nugget of info? Or is it, as I suspect, plucked out of thin air?

Have a sift through a few of these my friend
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...+links&spell=1

Please stop making up figures and trying to represent them as facts. The truth is you have absolutely no idea how many drug addicts can or can't afford to fund their habit.
WHAT?? do the maths Mat. How can they sustain a job while the addicts are off there head all the time?? they WILL get caught and sacked! I am talking about addicts not recreational users.

My grandparents have never been robbed, whether by a confirmed heroin junkie or otherwise. Nor have any of my friends and family's grandparents to the very best of knowledge. As for your claim that the drugs are being pushed onto children, have you ever had any experience of this occurring? Or indeed any evidence that this occurs regularly?

Yes i have had personnel experiance of drug pushers in my area that prey on young lads and girls weather it be outside the local shops or in the night clubs.
I have witnessed a couple of friends go down this route and they wound up with F$%k all, luckily they managed to save themselves but the house / big tv / nice sofa / golf GTI and £35,000pa job went into there blood stream!!

Drink drivers - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it.YES

Burglars - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it. YES

Speeders - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it. depends if they are driving recklessly or not

Litterers - SHOOT THEM and let it be a lesson to others thinking about it. you for real ?
I do not wish this to turn into a big barny about who can prove what where and when i have posted one quick link there for you to have a butchers at.

I find your comments a little strange to be honest

Why should i as a honest worker and tax payer have to sub-sidise the likes of drug dealers and terriost's??
If they have been proven guilty of ther crime beyond doubt then they should be ccorporallypunished IMHO.

I never forced them to be greedy and dishonest did i?
So why should i be forced to pay for there aaccommodation/ tobacco / games / sky TV/ consoles etc etc for the rest of there lives??

O and before you ask about my evidence for this look here
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/your...-too-soft.html
and that was the first one i looked at!

NOW i shall take a step down off my soap box

Dougie
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:27 pm
Banned

This thread was about the Bali bobmers....not the drug dealer that was executed.... which I think was wrong by the way.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:19 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Did you know anybody that died in Bali? Do you anybody that lost a loved one? Have a friend that had just left the nightclub when it went off?

I can answer 3/3 and you don't see me giving it a stupid f&*%ing because even more people are going to die. And it doesn't matter, because they'll die martyrs and they're only footsoldiers anyway, more men have already taken their place.

I could go on about how I feel but I like it here, and I'd get banned for writing the thoughts going round my head.

And FYI, just because you insist on writing in bold doesn't make your posts any more valid.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by earlswoody
Would you say that if you were the mother of one of these poor souls...MAYBE YOUR KIDS......tit
There were 202 people – including 88 Australians – killed on the night of Saturday, October 12, 2002, when the crime planned by these men was carried out on the holiday island of Bali.

202 MURDERED AND YOU WANT THEM TO KEEP ON SMILING .......
That's why families and others who are closely associated with victims of crime should not be involved in the sentencing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.