Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How do you cancel your subscription?

Wikiposts

How do you cancel your subscription?

Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:56 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do you cancel your subscription?

Hi all time to call it quits, You've all been great to know. Good luck to everyone that is emmigrating. I love you all.....

ZX.....
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you cancel your subscription?

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hi all time to call it quits, You've all been great to know. Good luck to everyone that is emmigrating. I love you all.....

ZX.....
Hey.....if you go who will I take the piss out of ?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:11 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hey.....if you go who will I take the piss out of ?
Soapy.....

ZX.....
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy.....

ZX.....
If I did that there'd be nuthin left
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:19 pm
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by Bix
If I did that there'd be nuthin left
Anyway so do you know what I have to do to cancel?

ZX......
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Anyway so do you know what I have to do to cancel?

ZX......
Yep.

.....but I don't want to tell you cos I'd miss you
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:24 pm
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by Bix
Yep.

Wendy will still be here. You can still take the piss out of her. Come on Bix tell me.

ZX......
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Yep.

I just said that to him ..
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:27 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by CasG
I just said that to him ..
I'm not telling him Cas
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:31 pm
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by Bix
I'm not telling him Cas
Come on Bix ya bugger, I'll even leave you in charge of the sex instructing business.

ZX.....
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

Come on Bix ya bugger, I'll even leave you in charge of the sex instructing business.

ZX.....
yeah...like he needs the extra work !
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

ZX.....
I'm not open to bribery

(not enough )
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:38 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

ZX.....
Oh god dont do that please

Think of us poor females left, dont subject us to Bix's brand of sex insrtuction ZX10R_aus please

Have pity on us, dont leave!!!!

(not that we dont mind Bix's sex instruction though )

Last edited by Sam; Feb 9th 2007 at 10:40 pm. Reason: Put the R in the wrong place
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:45 pm
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Oh god dont do that please

Think of us poor females left, dont subject us to Bix's brand of sex insrtuction ZX10R_aus please

Have pity on us, dont leave!!!!

(not that we dont mind Bix's sex instruction though )
They are making it very hard for me to leave. Perhaps I should leave the business to Soapy.....

I've just asked the mods how to do cancel, so it'll be atleast a month before they get back to me. So I've got a month.

ZX......
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

They are making it very hard for me to leave. Perhaps I should leave the business to Soapy.....

I've just asked the mods how to do cancel, so it'll be atleast a month before they get back to me. So I've got a month.

ZX......
Why cancel anyway...why not just not post....much ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.