How to.........

Old Dec 11th 2014, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to.........

Put a photo on a post so it's open, you know, so you do t have to click on it to make it bigger?

Pretty please.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 10:46 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to.........

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
Put a photo on a post so it's open, you know, so you do t have to click on it to make it bigger?

Pretty please.
It depends on the forum but usually the photo needs to be hosted online like in Photobucket and then you simply copy and paste the line of code onto your reply. I am not sure whether this forum allows you to do it from a folder on your computer to be honest.
Just to add you may be able to do it by right clicking the photo and seeing if it let's you do it that way.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
It depends on the forum but usually the photo needs to be hosted online like in Photobucket and then you simply copy and paste the line of code onto your reply. I am not sure whether this forum allows you to do it from a folder on your computer to be honest.
Just to add you may be able to do it by right clicking the photo and seeing if it let's you do it that way.
Cheers Chris!

The photos I use general come from my phone or ipad and when I put them on they come on small so you have to click on them, so not sure how I'll sort it.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:06 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Chris!

The photos I use general come from my phone or ipad and when I put them on they come on small so you have to click on them, so not sure how I'll sort it.
Yes if you add them to a reply from your phone it just puts a thumbnail on the page which as you say you have to click on to open. Do you have any online photo storage ? The Cloud or Google, Dropbox etc.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Chris!

The easiest is to create a photo album on your BE "Blog". Click on my blog and then click on Photos & Files and add photos to your new photo album. Once uploaded onto your pc from you phone or ipad you can then paste the link onto a post so it is visible when viewing.

Like so.

Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:11 am
Banned

That's worth knowing Al, I didn't know we had such a thing.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers you two!
Old Dec 11th 2014, 12:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger the blog; I want yer nuts Elf.
Old Dec 12th 2014, 4:08 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Bugger the blog; I want yer nuts Elf.
I'm sure he's heard that before
Old Dec 12th 2014, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I'm sure he's heard that before
All the time.