Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

house selling....am i crazy??

house selling....am i crazy??

Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile house selling....am i crazy??

just had the buyers surveyor round after 5 1/2 weeks...seemed to go well and my house isnt falling down so one step closer to the hopeful sale = fab! the thing is i havent even got the skilled assessment results back yet!!
am i crazy or just being positive minded.will be gutted if the tra say no now LOL
im stressed out as it is as all future plans are ifs and buts,anyone else feel like that? with the pending tra result, then its the visa application IF i pass tra and from reading posts on here thats the bigger stressed out wait.aarrggh.
keeping my fingers crossed for me and everyone else awaiting their skills assessment result
kath x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: house selling....am i crazy??

Originally Posted by kjc79
just had the buyers surveyor round after 5 1/2 weeks...seemed to go well and my house isnt falling down so one step closer to the hopeful sale = fab! the thing is i havent even got the skilled assessment results back yet!!
am i crazy or just being positive minded.will be gutted if the tra say no now LOL
im stressed out as it is as all future plans are ifs and buts,anyone else feel like that? with the pending tra result, then its the visa application IF i pass tra and from reading posts on here thats the bigger stressed out wait.aarrggh.
keeping my fingers crossed for me and everyone else awaiting their skills assessment result
kath x
slightly crazy , but hell ....... stuff it

s.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: house selling....am i crazy??

I would say not crazy. We have been up for sale for a year, and there are many more in the same sort of situation.