Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

house sale nightmare

Wikiposts

house sale nightmare

Old Aug 12th 2006, 10:30 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: house sale nightmare

$#i7ing my self
House on market 18months+, Loads of viewings no offers. (well 1 @ £175,000 below asking price )
So leaving it for sale or rent. Container loaded Friday feels funny to see the house we total gutted and refurbished empty
We had a get together at my moms last night, with a few tears after plenty of .
Off to Jay's mom's house in a bit to meet up with her sisters. Stay there until Tuesday when we fly out to Dubai-Bangkok-KL-Singapore-Brisbane
Not sorted our accommodationin Brissy yet :scared:
No worries, taking plenty of spare pants with me
Good luck and hope all goes well to all those that are moving to the promise land
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
$#i7ing my self
House on market 18months+, Loads of viewings no offers. (well 1 @ £175,000 below asking price )
So leaving it for sale or rent. Container loaded Friday feels funny to see the house we total gutted and refurbished empty
We had a get together at my moms last night, with a few tears after plenty of .
Off to Jay's mom's house in a bit to meet up with her sisters. Stay there until Tuesday when we fly out to Dubai-Bangkok-KL-Singapore-Brisbane
Not sorted our accommodationin Brissy yet :scared:
No worries, taking plenty of spare pants with me
Good luck and hope all goes well to all those that are moving to the promise land

Hi babe

All the best for your journey, may it be a good one !
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi babe

All the best for your journey, may it be a good one !
Me too
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulnangie
We have had our house on the market since may 2005 and as of yet have not had ONE viewing!! Fortunately we have managed to sell another house that we had bought to renovate and we have enough cash to get over there. So we are going to rent ours our reluctantly! I fully sympathise with you. We got our visas back in sept 2004 and activated them in november 2004, hopefully be back over b4 Xmas .
Good luck !
No viewings ???? Have you got an estate agent ? In which case I'd dump them sharpish - what feedback are you getting ?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 2:57 am
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in the same boat as you lot. We've have had our visa since Dec 05.
We are at the moment still waiting for a completion date. The buyers are first time buyers, and we have had more problems then we ever thought possible.
It took them 4 months just to get a mortgage an that is just one of the problems we have had to put up with 4 months sitting doing nothing :scared: i don't know what is worse. I can't believe what a shit time`we all have to go through just to sell a house.
i would just like to wish all of you the very best just focus on the end result it will come eventually