House on the market

Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all
Default House on the market

We finalised the wordy bits for the particulars on Friday and spend all weekend cleaning and clearing out ready for the photo's to be donethis week. Just had two calls from EA and got two viewings for tomorrow think one might be the ex MIL having a reckie though silly ole moo

Market here in Cornwall not slowed up as much as rest of country so hope to sell quickly, of course i think its underpriced anyhow

eve
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House on the market

Originally Posted by eve209
We finalised the wordy bits for the particulars on Friday and spend all weekend cleaning and clearing out ready for the photo's to be donethis week. Just had two calls from EA and got two viewings for tomorrow think one might be the ex MIL having a reckie though silly ole moo

Market here in Cornwall not slowed up as much as rest of country so hope to sell quickly, of course i think its underpriced anyhow

eve
Let us know how you get on , good luck with tomorrows viewings
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:42 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

eve
Good luck for tomorrow. Whereabouts in Cornwall are you, I went to school in Bodmin.

Nicky xx
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:01 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

eve
wow that was quick, we have had ours on for 2 weeks now and nothing , not a viewing, no phone calls nada,

yeah where in cornwall are you my dad is cornish and he and my mum live nr perranporth

michell
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nickywes
Good luck for tomorrow. Whereabouts in Cornwall are you, I went to school in Bodmin.

Nicky xx
I went to school in Bodmin, left 6th form college in '86. Both my younger brother and all my cousins went to Bodmin as well!!!
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:12 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
I went to school in Bodmin, left 6th form college in '86. Both my younger brother and all my cousins went to Bodmin as well!!!
Hi there just replied to a different post by you but I was ten years ahead of you I would have left by the time you started God that makes me feel really old now Used to live in Rock Lane shop, my mum owned it, do you know it?
Old May 7th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi there just replied to a different post by you but I was ten years ahead of you I would have left by the time you started God that makes me feel really old now Used to live in Rock Lane shop, my mum owned it, do you know it?
We used to live in Kay Crescent so this was our local shop. Must have been in there hundreds of times.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
We used to live in Kay Crescent so this was our local shop. Must have been in there hundreds of times.
Small world isn't it. I left there in 1976 though.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

eve

Good Luck with your viewings Eve!!