Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

hope its not to long

hope its not to long

Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:19 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default hope its not to long

Pr visa forms went off today

Fingers crossed i dont have to wait for ever looking forward to being with my oh full time its been a hard few months but with good friends like mags and ali , sas ,tash,lou and everyone that has helped me its been easy to cope thank you all and hope to have some meet ups b4 i go
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hope its not to long

Good luck
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:46 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Good luck

Thanks wendy i need it i am feeling a bit low today not sure why Its been a stressful few months
I think it might be starting to hit home a bit being on your own is not much fun
But i hope not for much longer Mind i have had some help along the way from some very good friends off expats/britvics Margaret3 , ali rose, sass , lou without these guys i think i would have gone mad (And b4 anyone says anything i know i am already mad) I know i have already said this but i just think its nice to let people know how much you value there help and stuff
I am off to see my oh this weekend and looking forward to it i just need a big huggggggg its the little thing you miss thats for sure its like that saying you dont know what you have till its taken away keep me from going mad guys keep chatting to me b4 they take me away ha ha ha

Last edited by shazmac; Sep 13th 2007 at 6:50 am.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:16 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck

I hope it all goes well for you, it's strange isn't it you even start to miss the annoying things they do that would normally have you rolling the eyes
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazmac
Thanks wendy i need it i am feeling a bit low today not sure why Its been a stressful few months
I think it might be starting to hit home a bit being on your own is not much fun
But i hope not for much longer Mind i have had some help along the way from some very good friends off expats/britvics Margaret3 , ali rose, sass , lou without these guys i think i would have gone mad (And b4 anyone says anything i know i am already mad) I know i have already said this but i just think its nice to let people know how much you value there help and stuff
I am off to see my oh this weekend and looking forward to it i just need a big huggggggg its the little thing you miss thats for sure its like that saying you dont know what you have till its taken away keep me from going mad guys keep chatting to me b4 they take me away ha ha ha

I felt the same when our application went in, I think it's because you're so busy thinking about the application that when you finally send it off it's like 'what now!' - tends to make you feel a bit deflated.

It won't be long, try to keep your chin up
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:30 am
disability worker

I felt the same when our application went in, I think it's because you're so busy thinking about the application that when you finally send it off it's like 'what now!' - tends to make you feel a bit deflated.

It won't be long, try to keep your chin up
Thanks wendy i will keep my chin up just sometimes i find it hard to pick up off the floor its the size of it you see ha ha still i can joke around so not hit bottom yet
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks wendy i will keep my chin up just sometimes i find it hard to pick up off the floor its the size of it you see ha ha still i can joke around so not hit bottom yet
That's the spirit
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:36 am
disability worker

That's the spirit
i would sooner have a glass of red wine but the sprit will do thanks mate you have mad me feel much better just having someone to chat with helps thats the good thing about this site you can chat to anyone at any time for good or bad ::
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hope you have your visa in no time, good luck.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:48 am
disability worker

Originally Posted by somme
Hope you have your visa in no time, good luck.
I hope so been in perth this weekend with my oh and its nice to see him but i hate mondays i just dont want to go back but i know i have to ITS SO HARD
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:26 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so been in perth this weekend with my oh and its nice to see him but i hate mondays i just dont want to go back but i know i have to ITS SO HARD
Aww chin up love
You'll soon be here for good
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Time will pass quickly and you will look back and wonder where that time went, keep smiling if you can

Absence makes the heart grow fonder so they say