Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Honours Roll 2010 RESULTS

Honours Roll 2010 RESULTS

Old Dec 30th 2010, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Honours Roll 2010 RESULTS

Kporte

Chatterbox Poster of the Year

Pollyana

Moderator/Concierge of the Year

Pollyana

Poster you'd most like to share a drink with

DeadVim

Funniest Poster of the Year

Herpes Simplex (Lounge)

Naughtiest/Sin binned Poster of the Year

Bernie Barfly

Most Helpful Poster of the Year

Soapy© Pollyana

Newcomer of the Year

DeadVim

Thread of the Year

Week One In A Low-Wage Job (Lounge)

This is the thread

Poster you would most like to see BANNED

Inconclusive

Congrats! Polly.

Since Polly won three polls I wrote limerick for her.

There once was a witch known as Polly
A practical witch and quite jolly
When it started to rain
In down town Brizzy-bane
She used her broomstick as a brolly

Favourite Christmas Avatar of 2010 on BE (Lounge)

Alfresco

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by Alfresco; Dec 30th 2010 at 9:35 pm. Reason: Change hyperlinks.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 8:51 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Honours Roll 2010 RESULTS

Yayyy! Congrats everyone!
Old Dec 30th 2010, 10:27 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to thank everyone that voted for me, I promise to be funnier or naughtier in the New Year.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 11:13 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I would like to thank everyone that voted for me, I promise to be funnier or naughtier in the New Year.

Well deserved.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Well deserved.
here here
Old Dec 31st 2010, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Just waiting for Polly's acceptance now.

Must be taking a while to write up.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 3:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Just waiting for Polly's acceptance now.

Must be taking a while to write up.
Night shifts mate, have to sleep at some point and my normal script-writer is on the missing list, must have something...eeeerrrrrr......make that someone more exciting to do
Old Dec 31st 2010, 3:53 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Congratulations!
Please don't try to be naughtier, I want to put myt feet up and leave the ban button untouched for a while
Old Dec 31st 2010, 3:57 am
Home and Happy

Who????

Your round mate

Funniest Poster of the Year

Herpes Simplex (Lounge)
Very funny guy - anyone who hasn't read his stuff, it really is worth the time

yeah right, who are you trying to kid?
Thread of the Year

Week One In A Low-Wage Job (Lounge)

This is the thread

Fix!!!!!
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:04 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Your round mate
I know, it's all this Christmas grub.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:24 am
Home and Happy

Thank you everyone - I really don't think I deserve this one, but I will accept graciously as long as all I can share it with all those people who chat with me - especially those who keep me sane on some of my more tedious night shifts

Honestly surprised at this one, and very honoured . We do all work as a team so the others deserve pats on the back as well, couldn't do the job without them! Bit different this year too with Concierges to keep an eye on the place too There's a lot of liaising that goes on behind the scenes on a forum the size of BE, and none of us could do the job without the support of the others. Equally none of us are perfect though we all try do to the job as well and as fairly as possible Some of us have had one hell of a year one way or another - lets hope 2011 is better for us!

And I'll see you all at the Mods party and rave up later on, lots of expensive champagne paid for by BE naturally, oops, now the Ordinary People know what the Premium Membership gets spent on
Soapy said somewhere (when he was shamelessly canvassing for votes ) that a lot of the help on BE goes on behind the scenes. That's very true, there are many posters - especially those who have been around a while - who help out loads of people each year by pms and emails yet rarely appear on the actual forums. That's what BE is about, as much as the entertainment value - we're all here to help each other in whatever country we end up in, any way that we can.
Without all of you that help on the quiet, as well as those of you who post openly, we wouldn't have a community - and a lot of migrants would be worse off for it! So thanks to EVERYONE who contributes - however small you may think your bit of help is, it will be valued by those on the receiving end

Now, I'd also like to thank my sponsors, Esmeralda and the Chipmunk Brothers, my full-time boss my part-time bosses who provide a lot of the emergency info I post on here and all my friends who have kept me sane and posting for another 12 months
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

All the best Polly. Great and gracious speech.

At least next year you won't be drinking expensive champagne at my expense!!!
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:39 am
Home and Happy

Probably well-deserved although I think to be fair there should at least be some runner-up prizes and I'm glad to see hostilities ceased on some fronts for the festive season, just like WW1 in the trenches

Glad about that as I would hate to have banned the wrong one

I know Mr Barfly has got under a lot of people's skins this year for various reasons, and I'm making no excuses for him, he can do that himself if he chooses but having firmly removed my Mods hat and replaced it with my New Purple Witchy Hat (thank you Paulry ) I would like to say thank you to him for being the best friend anyone could wish for. He has a heart of gold hidden in there somewhere - it surfaces in his posts at times - and I couldn't have got through the last year or so without him. I probably wouldn't have won anything without him kicking me up the arse now and then, so I'm very glad to see he has won something - and probably the Award he would most want, at that!

Now if someone could persuade him to emerge from his lovenest we can get on with a decent party
Old Dec 31st 2010, 4:40 am
Home and Happy

All the best Polly. Great and gracious speech.

At least next year you won't be drinking expensive champagne at my expense!!!
Truth be told I shall probably be drinking cheap fizz on the sly in the office while trying to avoid the TV cameras
Old Dec 31st 2010, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And I would like to thank Bernie Barfly and everyone else for taking the spoofy 'banned poster' thread in the light hearted manner it was intended.

Last edited by Alfresco; Dec 31st 2010 at 5:03 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.