Homesick Thread

Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

Baltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the roughBaltibabe is a jewel in the rough
Default Homesick Thread

And, NO, I'm not going home....but I do get a bit homesick sometimes............just thought we could get homesick together, maybe share a few photos..............
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:48 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Homesick Thread

What's the story in Balamory
Wouldn't you like to know

Not homesick, but just thought I'd share these to prove that Scotland does have nice beaches. It's just bliddy freezin most of the time.
Attached Thumbnails Homesick Thread-p1010033.jpg   Homesick Thread-p1010050.jpg   Homesick Thread-p1010061.jpg  
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:57 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homesick Thread

when i first came to australia i thought i was the only person who got homesick so having BE is a real bonus to be able to talk about it . being homesick is ok as long as it doesn't become "toxic" and dominate every bit of your life. i have it today but yesterday i was feeling really settled (see my nightmare relatives post) they have made me "what my mum" which is an aspect of homesickness. weather affects me lots i get it in the winter when it's cold and dark (husband reckons he's going to treat us to a warm holiday this year...don't believe him)
stay cool and you will get through chin up and find something that will cheer you up.