Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Holllllllllllly pooooooooo

Holllllllllllly pooooooooo

Old Dec 15th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Unhappy Holllllllllllly pooooooooo

8 weeks and we leave England for Perth, moved out of rented into mums and now it feels so real, have days of crying, days of excitement and days of utter excitement. Very very nervous !!

Amanda x

Last edited by Amanda&Phil; Dec 15th 2008 at 1:12 pm.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of
Default Re: Holllllllllllly pooooooooo

Moving in with my parents would have the same effect for me,....less the excitement!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

12 weeks for us Amanda!! Can't wait!! We don't have to put up with the inlaws either. LOL
Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

rossy28 will become famous soon enoughrossy28 will become famous soon enough

16 days for us untill we head to the sunshine coast!!
same as you happy one minute scared witless the next!!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:16 pm
aussie married to a brit!

chocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond reputechocciecake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toe Dipper
Moving in with my parents would have the same effect for me,....less the excitement!
now that made me laugh!!!

have a great time......and be prepared for mixed feelings...

i can't wait till we go, but i know that there'll be moments of insecurity that will get me now and then!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:25 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
12 weeks for us Amanda!! Can't wait!! We don't have to put up with the inlaws either. LOL

We fly on the 6th March?? what day do you fly??

I know what you mean about crying and excitement...I can do both in the space of a few mins....
Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Can still remember the feelings as we were getting ready to leave- very nerve racking!!!!

Enjoy your last weeks in the UK-they will fly by!!

Wow, 12 weeks Fly Away, not long to go!!!!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom

I know what you mean about crying and excitement...I can do both in the space of a few mins....
16th March (Unless we bring it forward - long story) You ar probably 2 weeks more excited than us! At the moment I can only think of all the stuff I have to do!!

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Can still remember the feelings as we were getting ready to leave- very nerve racking!!!!

Enjoy your last weeks in the UK-they will fly by!!

Wow, 12 weeks Fly Away, not long to go!!!!
Sems very long LOL.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

So you are keeping your flights on the 16th?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 1:40 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
8 weeks and we leave England for Perth, moved out of rented into mums and now it feels so real, have days of crying, days of excitement and days of utter excitement. Very very nervous !!

Amanda x
It is utter scary and eciting all at once, enjoy the ride, you will look back on it in amazement at how mad you were.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom

Hey Laura and Tom

We wil be gone by then off on the 13th Feb ! FRIDAY THE 13TH flamin nora as if I didnt have enough to worry about

A X
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

16th March (Unless we bring it forward - long story) You ar probably 2 weeks more excited than us! At the moment I can only think of all the stuff I have to do!!

Sems very long LOL.
GREAT NEWS FOR YOU HUN ! it is going by so quick I tell you, I rem all them months of worry trying to sell the house !!!!

A xxx
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

16th March (Unless we bring it forward - long story)
You should! It's gonna be getting cold by then, at least if you get here one month earlier you'll get sick of the 40 degree weather and be glad of the change of season
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:34 am
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

We go on 17th Jan (on the first qantas A380 flight scary - at least it shouldn't've needed any maintenance!). I feel just the same - keep waking up at 3 am wondering what we're doing, then feeling excited. Weird - just want it over now.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CEM
We go on 17th Jan (on the first qantas A380 flight scary - at least it shouldn't've needed any maintenance!). I feel just the same - keep waking up at 3 am wondering what we're doing, then feeling excited. Weird - just want it over now.
Its the most bizzare feeling in the world isn't it, do not know if I am Arthur or Martha on a daily basis !! I am now eating lots of chocs and singing xmas carols seems to get me through the day rofl !!

Is anyone flying FRIDAY THE 13TH FEB ?? from Newcastle

A x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.