Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Holistic doctor at the Gold Coast

Holistic doctor at the Gold Coast

Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default Holistic doctor at the Gold Coast

If you have just immigrated to Oz, and live in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area, I have a great doctor who is a great natropath as well as a doctor - she has really helped me regarding my hormonal problems, when other normal doctors have not been able to. There is no huge waiting list either, but it is quite expensive to see her. She takes time with you though.
If you need further info, just PM me and I'll be happy to share her with you

I just thought I'd post this because it can be really hard finding an alternative good doctor who actually listens.

Cheers,
V
Old Apr 14th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Holistic doctor at the Gold Coast

Witch doctor and medical doctor are mutually exclusive. hmm I think I know why there isn't a long queue
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default Re: Holistic doctor at the Gold Coast

Witch doctor. What century was that from?