holiday visa

Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:07 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: holiday visa

well while ive been in the nick and all you lot have been taking the p1ss ,i held out as long as i could,they tortured me sticking all kinds of things in me.
it wasn't to bad to be honest...

but i gave in when they put the headphones on and old cliff was singing mistletoe and wine down me lugoles

well i had to tell em in the end that buster and curly were the organisers of our secrete meetings,so you two are next,,get ready for a knock on the door,
Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:20 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
well while ive been in the nick and all you lot have been taking the p1ss ,i held out as long as i could,they tortured me sticking all kinds of things in me.
it wasn't to bad to be honest...

but i gave in when they put the headphones on and old cliff was singing mistletoe and wine down me lugoles

well i had to tell em in the end that buster and curly were the organisers of our secrete meetings,so you two are next,,get ready for a knock on the door,

You usually have to pay for that kind of treatment, don't ya?

We knew that if they dragged Ol' Cliffie Boy out, it would break you. There is only so much a man (and I use that term loosely) can take.

What did you do the bloke in the big knickers? How's the Gimp? How's the Lllama? Have you shaxxed your way out of Australia House? Did you get enough for the bus fare?

I blame Phoenix...she's a minx!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

You know..I went to work and missed the continuing 3 pages...come back to carry on reading it and once again I was PMSL!!! In fact its one of the best threads I have ever read...so I scored it on that rating thing...excellent.

You lot should be on the stage. x cheers folks really enjoyed reading that.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 2:49 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
You know..I went to work and missed the continuing 3 pages...come back to carry on reading it and once again I was PMSL!!! In fact its one of the best threads I have ever read...so I scored it on that rating thing...excellent.

You lot should be on the stage. x cheers folks really enjoyed reading that.

well.i got it,Ive got to go,i'm off to pack me case...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh,i asked the very nice lady in oz house what the problem might of been,she said and i quote

"someone in her office had been reading this forum and had noticed a picture i had put of myself in a g string.there were concerns that if i wear it on the beach there may be a stampede and a few ladies may get crushed."

well i had to sign one of those happy david things to say i wont wear it..

oh well..I'm off packing ..
Aston
Old Nov 10th 2006, 3:13 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

well.i got it,Ive got to go,i'm off to pack me case...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh,i asked the very nice lady in oz house what the problem might of been,she said and i quote

"someone in her office had been reading this forum and had noticed a picture i had put of myself in a g string.there were concerns that if i wear it on the beach there may be a stampede and a few ladies may get crushed."

well i had to sign one of those happy david things to say i wont wear it..

oh well..I'm off packing ..
Aston

You in a thong...oh what a thought! No need for sharknets then as you will certainly keep people off the beaches and out of the water!

Congratulations.....when are you off for the reccie?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 4:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by busterboy
You in a thong...oh what a thought! No need for sharknets then as you will certainly keep people off the beaches and out of the water!

Congratulations.....when are you off for the reccie?

hey bust,new years day...

jeesuuss i do make things difficult..another spanner in the works today..

but i do seem to be coping better with em now ,there have been that many..
Old Nov 10th 2006, 4:17 pm
A rather curious boy

hey bust,new years day...

jeesuuss i do make things difficult..another spanner in the works today..

but i do seem to be coping better with em now ,there have been that many..

Dear God, what's happened now? I thought now you had been released and granted a visitor visa, you'd be on your way.

You can pm - if you prefer
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by busterboy
You can pm - if you prefer
Sod that malarky. We all wanna know

Hey Aston....I found this video of last time you went on holiday to USA.

Please god.....don't bring the same beachwear to Aus. The colour is wrong

Bring it and you'll get deported.

It aint smart..and it aint funny

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/1...r_n_32331.html